Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2011] ISB Hyd's Admissions Director Mr VK Menon answers admission-related questions GMAT Accepting B-Schools

Dear ISB aspirants, The Admissions process for the Class of 2013 at the Indian School of Business (ISB) is now on. Through this column, me and my team at the Admissions and Financial Aid, will re...
The DOs 1. Please Go through the thread pages first, most probably your question has already been asked by somebody else and asking it again will be a redundant activity. By reading through the...
ISB's eligibility criteria To be eligible to apply to ISB Hyderabad, you need: * A Bachelors degree * A valid GMAT Score * 2 years full-time work experience after graduation * TOEFL or IELTS score...
Dear all,
The tradition continues in its fifth year.
ISB's Senior Director, Career Advancement Services and Admissions & Financial Aid, Mr VK Menon is back on PaGaLGuY to answer all your questions about ISB PGP admissions, scholarships, placements, faculty, infrastructure, culture and st...
25 25
1. No profile evaluations would be done here. For counseling help, pls write into pgpadmissions@isb.edu
2 &3) You can get a confirmation of the same by dropping us a line at V_srinath@isb.edu
1 1
Our Admission Counselors conduct counseling sessions for the benefit of potential applicants. These sessions will to do Profile evaluations but help you understand as to what ISB looks for in a potential candidate. Pls write into pgpadmissions@isb.edu to schedule one. Apologies for the confusion ...
1 1
Articleship is not counted as work experience at ISB.
ISB has had 100% placements every year including last year. Infact, last year was the best year for us. More than 340 companies came to campus and made 660 offers to 552 students who opted for placements. I would request you to personally speak to our career services professionals to know more ab...
we only take the highest score into consideration. The number of attempts has no bearing on your admission.
1 1
Our Admission Counselors conduct counseling sessions for the benefit of potential applicants. These sessions will to do Profile evaluations but help you understand as to what ISB looks for in a potential candidate. Pls write into pgpadmissions@isb.edu to schedule one. Apologies for the confusion.
1 1
Our Admission Counselors conduct counseling sessions for the benefit of potential applicants. Pls write into pgpadmissions@isb.edu to schedule one. We do not conduct profile evaluations. Our counseling sessions will help you understand as to what ISB looks for in a potential candidate.
Ravi, I would request you to visit our website Full Time Post Graduate Programme in Management and look for course listings for the same.
Our Admission Counselors conduct counseling sessions for the benefit of potential applicants. Pls write into pgpadmissions@isb.edu to schedule one
Our Admission Counselors conduct counseling sessions for the benefit of potential applicants. The counseling session will help you understand as to ISB looks for in a potential candidate. We do not conduct profile evaluations. Apologies for mentioning the same as profile evaluations.
Our Admission Counselors conduct counseling sessions for the benefit of potential applicants. The counseling session will help you understand as to ISB looks for in a potential candidate. We do not conduct profile evaluations. Apologies for mentioning the same as profile evaluations.
Our Admission Counselors conduct counseling sessions for the benefit of potential applicants. The counseling session will help you understand as to ISB looks for in a potential candidate. We do not conduct profile evaluations. Apologies for mentioning he same as profile evaluations.
Our Admission Counselors conduct counseling sessions for the benefit of potential applicants. The counseling session will help you understand as to ISB looks for in a potential candidate. We do not conduct profile evaluations. Apologies for mentioning he same as profile evaluations.
Hi Mr Menon,
Does ISB considers scores of all the past GMAT or the best.
Secondly would the placement for the both the campus common?
Dear Admin,
I am curious about the 2 year full time work ex clause mentioned in the admission criteria.
Does it matter if the cumulative experience has been in 2 to 3 companies or the entire experience has been in one ?
Regards
Hello sir,
I have a question regarding my profile. I have done Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering and after that i have worked for two years with Trident Group (Abhishek Industries, Punjab) as the Maintenance Engineer. After Diploma, i started correspondence B.Tech. from AMIE (Institution of ...
Hi,
I got a reply from PGPAdmissions@isb.edu as follows:
Thank you for showing interest in the ISB.
We, as Team Admission team can provide you with admission related information & also guide and counsel you on how to strengthen your application.
CV pre-assessment or profile evalu...
I am a Chartered accountant. There is a articleship training which forms integral part of the CA course. Can such training be eligible for consideration as work experience? Even though I have joined IIM B, there is a lot of my CA friends trying for MBA but their trainings are not recognized by mo...
1 1
I am getting very disturbing reports from 2011 students regarding the placements at isb. the institute has maintained complete silence on this issue this year. isb would do well to reassure students that the placements are good ( 70% is what the street says !) and that the CTCs are on par with th...