Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

1 year PGDM at SP JAIN Mumbai, jan 2008 intake. GMAT Accepting B-Schools

Hi,
I am interested in jan 2008 intake of 1 year PGDM course by SP JAIN Mumbai.
Currently having 3.5 yr of IT exp. I will apply thry GMAT score.
I could not find much info about this course specially:
1) Expected GMAT score.
2) Expected student profile.
3) Selection procedure. e...
B I U Post
N=1
Hi All,
I have applied for the 1 year sp-jain program.However,I have 3.5 years of experience as on 31st december 2007.By the start of session in jan 2009,I will have around 5 years of experience.
with the aforesaid experience do I stand any chance of getting an interview call?
my profile...
Surbhi,
This thread is for SPJain- Mumbai PGDM. You my not get desired inormation here. There is a separate thread for SPJain GMBA or SPJain Dubai- Singapore. I suggest you post your query there to get a response.
Hi Friends
I have 3.5 years of exp in IT.
ANd I have appliued for GMBA's HR Mgmt course. Can you please help me advising about the career prospects after taking the 1 yr SPJ's course.
How much would be the xpected salary package since I am afraid if it would be comparable to my current ...
Dear Friends
Can you please help me with the information regarding the GMBA 1 year Singapore/Dubai course.
Is the GMBA Course recognised in US/Europe.
Are placements happening in these countries too or is it possible to work in US/Europe.
Requesting you to Please help me with this asa...
Ranjit,
I am not comparing US salary with Indian. But it is well known fact that all, yes all b-schools publish misleading salaries. In some extreme cases they even include the cost of your workplace as a part of your package !! So I doubt if 15L is actual salary earned by average student in ...
Dear Friend,
First things first, I believe that SPJain will be helpfull only if you are planning to come back to India (I see that u r in chicago). SPJain has a good record for placements atlest in India. The highest salary for Executive PGPEX last year was 22 lakhs. That might be a one off...
Hi All,
My profile: GMAT:740 WorkEx: 5 years - in IT
I am also planning to apply for this course. But I have some doubts about the program. There is no participation from current students or even wanna-be students on this forum. I was amazed by the way discussions were going on in XLRI-GMP...
"This email was made from 100% recycled magnetic domains. No binary trees were cut down to make it :)"
You mean Jan 2009 intake...????
Hello ,
I am interested in jan 2008 intake of 1 year PGDM course by SP JAIN Mumbai.
Currently having 3.5 yr of IT exp. I will apply thry GMAT score.
I could not find much info about this course specially:
1) Expected GMAT score.
2) Expected student profile.
3) Selection procedur...
"This email was made from 100% recycled magnetic domains. No binary trees were cut down to make it
Can somebody please confirm if there is a rolling admission for this course.
I mean has anybody received any calls for this course till now or they will start giving out calls only after last date for jan 09 batch
Guys,
I applied to this program today,
My profile:
GMAT:700
WorkEx:8.5 years
Industry: IT Services
Good luck to all others.
Anil
hey the ad says dat minimum 5 yrs exp and in some cases 4-5 years can apply for jan 2009 batch.
If anyone has 3.5 exp now (4.5 in jan 2009) then can s/he apply?? I mn till which month we need to calculate the experience??
Mention the minimum level of acceptance, if any, for any criteria.
- Graduation scores atleast 50%
- CAT/XAT atleast 85 percentile
- GMAT score 680
- These are the criteria for the final offer. However, all criterias are evaluated relative to other applicants
Hey thanks Ranjit
Will try again for it...
Hi Anu,
I tried opening up the link for the application form. It is opening properly and takes one to the appropriate 1 year form.
The thing to note in the form is that the GMAT results have to be updated before Jan 2008 (not possible for me as I am giving my gmat in spring).
But when...
Ya site mentions last date as 31st march'08.
But few days back I saw the add. in Hindu for the same one year course im Mumbai, which mentions the last date as 11th November.
Even If I try to access the "Apply link'" for this course , its taking me to the page from where we need to apply for...
Hi Pakya,
Thanks for ur email and pls let me know if u get any reply on the email. I tried calling them up when I was in India, but the number was not working.
IIMA__ ka reject--- Pakya with all due respect, Kya samajh ke apply kiya thaa IIMA mein ? They require 9 to 10 yrs exp minimum ...
Thanks Ranjit.
Yes, the last date this time is March 31, 2008. And I also logged in to have a look at the form. It lists only four preferred interview locations - Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Delhi. So I have a strong feeling, they may not go for telephonic interviews. Anyways, will drop an ...
Hi to Pakya and other members ,
I have just seen in SPJMIR's website - that for 1 yr course in mumbai starting in jan-09 their deadlines for application is 31-03-08 and not november like they did for last years batch.
If this is true then we have a good chance for applying to 09 batch as...