Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

1 year PGDM at SP JAIN Mumbai, jan 2008 intake. GMAT Accepting B-Schools

Hi,
I am interested in jan 2008 intake of 1 year PGDM course by SP JAIN Mumbai.
Currently having 3.5 yr of IT exp. I will apply thry GMAT score.
I could not find much info about this course specially:
1) Expected GMAT score.
2) Expected student profile.
3) Selection procedure. e...
B I U Post
Can somebody highlight on sp jain's international management program of 8 months starting this year in july... thanks
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Sorry PuYs I am not trying to spam here.
    Anyone with a call of NMIMS please, please withdraw the money before 7th May,2009.
    This will help other waitlisters to clear fast.
    All you have to do is send a mail to NMIMS stating that you want to withdraw the money along with the fees receipt...
    SPJ 1 yr MBA forms r out...available at
    SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
    SPJIMR
    Regards
    Himanshu
    I blog @ PGPM @ SPJIMR
    Dear All,
    Please post all your queries related to the PGPM (1 year MBA) at SPJIMR Mumbai, in the following thread
    http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/38340-pgpm-spjain-institue-management-research.html
    be in touch with the current topics as SPJ asks for the current affairs in the intrvw...also if u have any experience with any NGO then tat wud b added advantage...SPJ promotes n supports social activities a lot...in fact each n every student studying in SPJ has to actively participate...v are al...
    well applications will be out soon...its a small one page application unlike other 1yr B schools...u need valid GMAT/CAT/XAT score to apply...
    as far as cut off is reqd...batch has got a GMAT of 600-750, CAT score of 88 to 99 percentile,XAT score of 90 to 99 percentile...bt more than score its...
    1 1
    Hi Himanshu,
    Thank you. Need some info on the following.
    - When would the application dates for Jan 2010 intake be announced. And when would the final call list be declared?
    - Can you give us the CAT/GMAT cutoffs required?
    - On the application process - are there any essays/recos et...
    thanx for your reply.
    i m currently studying this course in SP Jain...this course costs 5.53 lacs which includes tuition fees,books,placement activities charges,hostel etc...8 lac figure is incorrect...
    1 1
    One thing i want to know, is this course really worth rupees 8 lakhs (approx. cost)? what is the avg ctc can u expect after completion of this course?
    if one married person wants to persue this course, how he can manage the huge amount of course fee (even if he takes loan, he has to take care...
    For the latest news and views about the PGPM course from 2009 batch, please visit and bookmark :
    PGPM @ SPJIMR
    Hello,
    I don't know whether SPJ provides feedback to rejected candidates or not. But with my limited (and not so satisfied) experience with SPJ adcom and admin staffs, I can tell you this is the most lousy (yes, you read correctly) institute in terms of emails! They do not respond to emails. ...
    1 1
    Hi Puys,
    Does S P Jain give feedback to rejected candidates?
    Is this thread still active?
    Hi,
    Before submitting my application, I asked SP jain admission office about this and they replied me back saying if I get shortlisted then they will conduct the telephonic interview.
    Hi,
    One of my friend's has the below profile
    Exp: 9 yrs (IT)
    He wants to know the Post MBA profiles, salaries of the people joining with my experience. Please PM me if you have contacts of alumni of this course.
    Myseslf Shashank, I had completed marine engineering from MERI(former DMET) in 2002 . I have sailed on board ships for 4 years. Last position held was that of 3rd engineer.
    At present working in a marine software company in Mumbai as ERP Consultant. My present experience counts to 1.5 years ma...
    Now this info helps. But I am quite taken aback by the fact that SPJ folks do not reply to emails !
    Any idea, if shortlisted for the interviews, and the candidate is not in India, will they arrange for a telephonic one?
    Anyway, good luck to all fellow applicants !
    Hello MITS,
    Keep Cool ,the shortlist is not gonna be out atleast till third week of april , as per the experiences of some old students ....:grin:
    If it comes by 1st week , all of us will be happy:grin:
    Hey any of you guys have received mail from SP Jain Mumbai, as shortlist is gona come out in the first week of April..