Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

ShoutBox. Chit-Chat

i know it's not a replacement but if SB junta want we can open a thread named Shoutbox in chit-chat section. i will make sure no one closes it. i miss meeting new people in SB. atleast that problem will be solved with the thread.
mention all the regular SB junta you know so that they see this...
40 1 5 Comments
pari123 @Prakash_R Shoutbox is basically meant for people to tal.... 7d.
sky001 yEah.. (y). 2d.
B I U Post
@RoadKill No, I didn't call them yet. I was thinking that before we go to that CL workshop, let's go to the TIME office and submit our scorecard or something. We would know what to do from them. There are knowledge sessions from TIME which are quite good. How about we meet up at Vashi at 4:30 pm ?
second you!that is always there :)..
but i wasnt even talking about that !:neutral:
i was more referring about his preparedness for ODIs,,,and how he is proving selector's decision of picking him in one days absolutely correct! :cheerio:
1 1
@YouMadFellow Did you contact TIME? They sent an email regarding their snazzy workshop and all the fireworks that they intend to organize for their precious 99 %ilers. :/ Main bhi call karta hoon unhe aaj.
1 1
Maza aa gaya !
4 4
Shayad enough revenue nahi jugaad paa rahe to conduct the exam :splat:
1 1
bola "Tumhare 99.541%ile hai na? Even then asking cutoff? Bhai no chance...cutoff should touch 101%ile. "
:splat:
5 5
CMAT reg date extennded for the second time !!
2 2
Abe tujhe information mili ki nahi finally, yeh batao
1 1
Yes I know he scored consistently, and has been a part of the team for quite a while, although he didn't get much chance due to the presence of seniors or due to injuries.
But, I would rather wait for him to perform big on the international stage where he would face quality bowlers and under ...
2 2
ab ymf sir ne hi kaha tha :|
1 1
someone plz tell me how to create thread in pagalguy??????

thanxxxxxxx....
rab rakhha !!!
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    udwaliya majak apna snap thread pe ? :mg:..ho gaya confirm??,,mil gayi khushi ? :P
    1 1
    waha sab apne number batane me lage hai :|
    1 1
    kamm hi honge :P..jiska score aaya hai uska rection dekha hai :P
    1 1
    Cricket discussions :roll:
    mujhe bhagaane ki saazish ho rahi hai idhar.
    4 4
    well yes..but why comparing both :banghead:
    Rvindra Jadeja toh Sir hai...wo toh alag hi league me hai :sigh:
    in Pujara's case..its just not about triple tons...its more about consistency.....(he scored double ton in his last match)and apetite to score runs...he has showed in Test Arena so ...
    1 1
    Overall view... Hm... GDPI prep...:neutral: :drink:
    1 1
    Arey SNAP thread me jaake dekh naa, udhar guru log will advise you :clap:
    3 3
    kamm hai ye? :O