Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Reality Case Studies Chit-Chat

Well there were reality Tv shows, games, dares etc, so why not case studies:)
Okay agreed that most of case studies we go thu are 'reality' ones only, so lets discuss them.
We will take example of a problem in some company and then discuss how the problem should be solved or what are the r...
10 10
sorry, ppl posted on the wrong thread
Hmmmm.. well i expected more participation, but chalega
Case I - P&G; found out that main problem the ppl had while taking chips on picnics/outings or having them for long storage for long distance market catering was that they would 'perish'. And hence chips manufacturers catered to only loca...
4 4
very good thread started JAS!!!!
well for a product to click well in the market it has to go about wit a good and perfect marketing mix...thats the 4P's:razz:RODUCT,PRICE,PROMOTION and PLACE!!!!!!!
in case of pringles...the product thats the potatoe chips is real good and have like in diff...
if there is not other major brand there then we should capitilize on that as we can make our market there.regarding low sales of the chips inspite of good packing .it should be encountered by making an advertisement showing the advantages of these new packed chips over its old counterpart.that w...
Nice Thread.
Basically the situation could have arrived due to lack of proper awareness as to what is causing the lack of sales.
Here go my solutions.
Advertise & Publicize
Basically any new product that is released needs a huge amount of publicity to signify its uniqueness. The ads ...
4 4