Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Reality Case Studies Chit-Chat

Well there were reality Tv shows, games, dares etc, so why not case studies:)
Okay agreed that most of case studies we go thu are 'reality' ones only, so lets discuss them.
We will take example of a problem in some company and then discuss how the problem should be solved or what are the r...
10 10
simply superb:D:D:D:D
Hi,
Can someone advise me how can I prepare for CASE Studies.....I've a GD/PI scheduled within next 15 days.......where Case Studies are asked/discussed.
Please advise me some online links, material through which I can brush up & be well prepared in-time for it ?
Any advise/tips would be...
Great thread guys
*bump*
Jas, where are you?
well, i looked up the Nestle website for their new launches.. looks like the Funshakes are targeted at young kids rather than teens. & the idea is to cash on to the flavoured milk drinking trend (& if its already not a trend in homes with young kids, then hoping that it will soon be). given this ...
Interesting Marketing case Jas_maverick... as someone said .. such a problem would require a full fledged research & analysis of the brand/category & its consumers. But we dont have anything to lose (atleast from the comfort of my sofa here). So, lemme take a wild shot at it..
One angle to thi...
1 1
I would not call it a dangerous situation... that's stretching it a little... it's actually an opportunity....
Awesome analysis by cryptic and jas as usual.... Now moi 2 cents...
using the Harley example, the difference here is that Harley went into a totally unrelated product line - shoes ...
1 1
Jas thanks for the note.. and thanks for pointing out the mistake ..:) I meant 90 yrs but instead ended up writing 1990....my bad...
Cheers
Rosh
As has been confirmed by Cryptic Thunder in post just above, i agree what you suggest is a very short term gain strategy. Accoring to this strategy, you may say that having a prior brand name to be used as a thrust is always a welcome idea. but beware, you are also changing the mental association...
This is an interesting case which sounds more like a bread and butter story for FMCG marketers. Im sure they have their own views. Me being a marketer/sales person and strategist in the professional services industry, Im going to observe past brand extension cases spanning a few industries, to tr...
2 2
ok.
If I've inderstood the concept right, then it is obviously a good idea to launch milkmaid fruit drinks or whatever..
because milkmaid is very well known quality brand. & it has been successful since long time. But condensed milk may not be the product that everyone buys frequently. wher...
4m where did u search this one its really old question, try with the last question asked
hey pguys,
sorry for late response; but I have just discovered this thread, rather PG !
As a strategy architect I wud first see to it that it gets proper reception at most of places.. learned it frm everyday train travel exp!!:satisfie:
-> station must provide full entertainment pack...
It will soon be time to stress on GD/PI interview for ppl appearing for CAT or alike as well as ppl who had just got an entry in MBA colleges (they will be having summers now). In both the scenarios, the case studies come quite handy, so here i post it, hope it helps you to rub off some gyan of a...
a wait for few weeks to have another person reply but in vain, so let me just go along with discussion and also give you the account of what happened.
Thing is that the company has been having too many old employees, that brings experience and hence caution. Every organization needs a stable c...
2 2
Well the explanation sounds fine...but to me it seems that this approach will depend on things happening rather than trying to get things done.. I understand that the CEO cannot completely be partisan to Mr X and annoy the management by making an overruling decision..but then he's just playing it...
2 2
wat i have learnt is that there is no right or wrong way, its just some are bad ones rationally. its a possibility i dint think of, i thot he actualy told him to amke out his way. But think even if the guy is given a ahead by the CEO will it translate to a success? The big bosses in upper mgmt w...
I would give you a thot, do you think CEO here is thinking abt Mr X and the benefit his organisation can get or is he also thinking about his own? Think a bit on it
I can't help but draw a parallel with the leading Indian IT cos who are happy doing low end work only because their strength li...
Hate the subject will give it another try... guess OB is not as worthless as I think it is when I am sitting in class.. ;)
I agree wholeheartedly. But I think the CEO is not as inflexible as the other guys in the upper management. The very fact that he is considering the idea and is willing t...
1 1