Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

R U Missing College Days????? Chit-Chat

Yeh degree bhi lelo ye naukari bhi lelo,
Bhale Chheen lo mujhse USA ka Visa...........:0)
magar mujhko lauta do college ka canteen,vo chaay ka paani vo teeKha
samosaa..........:0)
kadi dhoop mein apne ghar se nikalnaa,
vo project ki Khatir shahar bhar bhataknaa,
vo lecture mein ...
1 1
passing out this june...am goin to miss it like hell....particularly the hostel...:( :( :(
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Hey miss it like anythng else wanna get back for my pg soon as possible.
Professional life's really demanding.
MISSING COLLEGE GUYS ........ AND I HAVE SHIFTED BASE TOOO .... MISSU U BUDDIES .....
MISS MY SKOOL DAYS 2 .....
BUT LOOKING FORWARD 2 AN INSTI WHERE I CAN HAVE A ROCKING TIME OF MY LIFE ANF EARN A DEGREE AS WELL ( OH THIS IS JUST CRAP)
RADHESH
BATCH 2006-2008
????????? INSTITUTE...
hmmm..can't even compare my skool dayz wid clg ones..had a hell lotta fun at skooll..pta nhn what went wrong at clg..bt even den as rightly dais in RDB..clg ke gate ke ek taraf dossri life hai and doosri taraf ek complately diff life hain..!!1 jaisa bhi tha bt will surely miss my clg dayz..in las...
And I think I know who we are talking about here.... the girl in the other section...............
i miss my school days...and now when i m leaving coll ,,,i ll miss this too.... just cant think of manageing witout all these people with whom i wnader all round the college and city
:(
viv
New slang for wat ? Only know Sunmicrosystem now
really dont which i miss most...school or college or pre school days..(he he he)
when i was in school, we used to envy the college goers as they would get to wear whatever they wanted and bunk all the classes they wanted.
in college we used to envy the office goers as they would get a salar...
yaar..me college was a damn good place...only problem..
NO girls..(actually there was one girl in the other section)
:( mechanical ppl rule
The best four yrs of mylife...(thus far)
were my years at BIT Mesrah....
The hostel full of buddie chum chums...
my closest friends whom i refer to as the brethren..lived with me in one house(hostel 4)
for 4 yrs...
facinating ppl...seniors and juniors...and a darling campus(500 acr...
cool haa
even i miss my school days
ohhhh
Donno abt the clg days unless I leave mine but here's a jotting of what I think abt my school days.
Old times
Of all the hardship days that I've spent in my childhood,
these are a few I'd like to change if I ever could.
the day when I was sent to the primary,
when I felt my life wa...
1 1
i have my graduation day next week. il definitely be missing my college life :huh:
no more giving proxies in class, no more class trips, no more making fun of the professors, no more bunking classes.. aww.. il miss it all.
well in my case it was a boys college......though we had lotsa fun...we did miss gurls......
Nitin
Never ever in my life i would say that i am missing my colege days...
come on yaar..... its a womens college....no guys no fun.. it was sad ......
i miss my school days though..
Very much -
So much, that I cant wait to get into one!!!
Sanchayan.
1 1