Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Photography Chit-Chat

Surprisingly I couldn't find a running thread on photography on PG.
I am sure there are loads of shutterbugs on PG. [smiley]
Lets discuss all the subtleties and nuances of photography here.
Which camera to buy, which places and themes to hunt. Works to famous photographers, any worksho...
23 23
B I U Post
@jayaswalrahul
lemme know your post-processing steps for this one !
It ain't over until I say it's over ! || Calls - IIFT, XLRI || Converts - IIFT-D, XLRI (BM & HRM) ||
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    @burnett Check this !!
    As the viewers eyes will go straight away at that circle,so u can give a title to the pic making that circle as the subject. eg. "Alone", "Circled"...etc
    Did some color correction, cropping, added some noise etc.
    Tell me if its working, what i just said !!
    5 Comments
    burnett well..I have a doubt now ! with high ISO, the pic already.... 14 Jul '13.
    jayaswalrahul @burnett Well high ISO is not always an unwanted thing !.... 14 Jul '13.
    spongebob
    Celebration of Lights...
    this is good moment, but the angle is not right. Avoid distraction likes pips just behind the main subject. I feel the guy with a cam is also getting unnecessary attention. avoid that
    You make thsi photo better by clicking it against the sun light! the composition you have used is not new. I used to click flowers a lot in my early days but soon realized it is the most clicked subject. try something new with it or try another subject to add variety
    3 Comments
    drkunjan @jayaswalrahul anywhere where??. 02 Jul '13.
    burnett @drkunjan i've just started man....yeah..i know my compo.... 02 Jul '13.

1 9 Comments
    dhanik @raghavsimply holy cow hi hy.. :mg: . 03 Jul '13.
    burnett @raghavsimply good one ! :cheers: @dhanik cute cow :D . 03 Jul '13.
    @jayaswalrahul
    12 Comments
    burnett yeah..i suppose you are talking about developing that sen.... 02 Jul '13.
    jayaswalrahul @burnett yeeah exactly !! Its all about perspective, wh.... 02 Jul '13.
    One always doesn't need a DSLR for a good click
    burnett good one . 02 Jul '13.
    what say puys ?
    2 9 Comments
    jayaswalrahul @burnett For better learning u can visit these sites: ww.... 02 Jul '13.
    burnett @raghavsimply thanks man ! . 02 Jul '13.
    Want some inspiration to click something new? Check the link, get inspired and keep clicking..
    Your Shot Photo Community -- National Geographic
    could someone suggest canon lenses that go well with 550d?
    i own a kit lens only.....i love landscape photography......
    5 Comments
    harshmendiratta just one question Canon 50mm F1.8 is a large aperature....... 05 Jun '13.
    drkunjan @harshmendiratta any lens with wide aperture ( like 1.8 ).... 05 Jun '13.
    @kiaplease suggest between Nikon D310and canon 550D or suggest something good in this budget @drkunjan and @Abhilash09
    Go for canon 550d and buy 55-250 lens along with it. That will serve almost all your purposes...
    kia
    please suggest between Nikon D310 and canon 550D or suggest something good in this budget
    @drkunjan and @Abhilash09
    kia please somebody reply :( . 30 May '13.
    ananyboss Bhai checkout nikon 3200. Nikon has got best sharpness an.... 30 May '13.
    Got my Canon 600D for 37K
    This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
    Light Painting Combined with Bullet Time - PetaPixel
    Suggest a good place in Pune to buy lenses for Nikon DSLR....
    Also, I need to change my camera body. Have some thoughts on the D7100... don't know if it would be a good upgrade...
    @mahalgoldn anybody please any reviews about Canon LEGRIA HF R205 OR canon ixus 115 hs ...me getting this as a gift voucher which one is good...which one to take
    one is a camcorder and the other is a (Point and Shoot) PnS still camera. It boils down to u what u want to choose actually. Legria has no IS(Image Stabilization) and the battery life is not that good. where as the IXUS range of PnS are pretty good in PnS segments from Canon. The IXUS 115 howeve...
    mahalgoldn @Abhilash09 how can i say no to gift voucher :mg:  anyw.... 25 Apr '13.
    anybody please any reviews about Canon LEGRIA HF R205 OR canon ixus 115 hs ...me getting this as a gift voucher which one is good...which one to take
    mahalgoldn tagging some active puys here...@drkunjan @Abhilash09. 25 Apr '13.
    :inlove: with bokeh....
    p.s. sorry for spamming