Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Nadi Astrology : Future prediction by reading leaves Chit-Chat

Hi Friends,

Recently I had an amazing experience of having my past and future predicted through Nadi astrlogy. Nadi Astrlogy predicts futures based on thumb print
It seems for each and every person the future is already prediced and written on ancient palm lives. These leaves are 2000 years.

I went on for this reading recently in Panchakula, haryana..They first searched my leaf based on my finger print and then asking me few question. Fortunately my leaf was found there

I was VERY amazed to that they told me my name and also my fathers and mother name. Also told my date of birth and other stunning details:wow:
They told about my past 100% without even knowing me.

So guys I would like to know if someone has really gone thr NADI asrology and How true is there future predictions. Some say there future predictions are not 100 true.

They have predicted for me that I will definitely get married to the girl whom i am currently liking ( but after lot of struggle) but guess what she is getting married somewhere else in next month.:x

lets see ..this marriage will get clear in a month or so . If I get the girl I like ( then I will beleive NADI Astrlogy is 100% true ) otherwise its just HOAX ( atleast for me )

Anyways any inputs from people who went for NADI Astrology and whose predictions has come true are welcome to share here
  • Like 5
  • Share 5
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
This gotta be tried once, any leads about this in Mumbai ?
1 1
yes, there is a guy in delhi who does this reading...
PM me for details...
coming to my experience, i myself have a bit of interest in astrology and that's why i was amazed on hearing about this technique for the first time...that was about 10 years ago when my dad got his predictions made ...
6 6
dont post ut personal details on thread...not allowed here on PG.
@newyorkguy.....how about your prediction...???
any1..is there any such astrologer in delhi/gurgaon?
Even I visited nadi reader 2-3 yrs ago. There past prediction was surprisingly accurate and about future some of there predictions seems to be correct but they told me that prediction of nadi astrology could be change.
can u please provide me contact details of the astrologer.i am in urgent need.please mail me at dinesh_jain@infosys.com
i want to contact nadi astrologer regarding to ask my father background,
is it possible, is there any body to help me
the predictions proved to be quite accurate in my case and my father's case. amazingly accurate. some events might get delayed or preponed by a couple of months but the essense of what they predict is pretty much correct.
if you have any queries you can PM me. if u are very keen on having a c...
Hi,
I too went for my reading! Just wanted to know how well do they predict...
Did everything they said to u and ur dad came out true! I would like to talk to u if we can chat on phone!
thanx
i would like to share my experience with Nadi astrology. I am from nagpur and went to the centre at nagpur 4-5 years back. They took my thumb impression and asked me to contact them in around 10 days.I did go there after 10 days but they didnt find my 'leaf'. They asked me to come again after one...
1 1
Hello all :)
I want to share mine personal experience with Nadi astrology.
I want to them and all they find my leaf, and they recoded my future on cassette tape. Past is 100% right, but don't know about future.
But i m in love wit a girl, we are palling to getting married with each other...
2 2
Hey were the predictions true?
I belong to Panchkula only and I am contemplating whether to go there or not..Is it worth it?How much do they charge?And what are the timings?
I too have heard about the same thing..the questions those people are to assure that that description matches yours and if all of them are matched according to your details,then they forecast your future....
i dont know if these things are right or not but my father went to this person and he asks several questions if you keep answering them correctly then it is your leaf and if it is wrong he asks you to come again. he said that these leaves are thousands of years old . Though after 5 -6 seating all...
Hi did u get married to the girl u liked?
1 1
I went to different Nadi astrologers Poosamuthu and Sivasami, the two renowned Nadi astrologers. In Poosamuthu's Nadi centre, they got my thumb impression, DOB and my name with initial. In Sivasami's centre they got my initial alone. The predictions made by the two centres were totally different ...
I went to different Nadi astrologers Poosamuthu and Sivasami, the two renowned Nadi astrologers. In Poosamuthu's Nadi centre, they got my thumb impression, DOB and my name with initial. In Sivasami's centre they got my initial alone. The predictions made by the two centres were totally different ...
1 1
Here is the address you were looking for
can any one give me the true nadi astrologer address in panchkula
This is what i believe, just a copy and paste from my blog in yahoo 360:
Nadi Astrology must have soemthing to do with Probability, a extremely talented and accurate mathematician must have written it. The rishis who were in India 1000's of years ago considered to be the 7 rishis wrote this. T...
1 1
Just got the news about an uncle who went for the nadi astrology thing .. they did give a cassette with the recordings .. and also they predicted when he is gonna die .. and many other things that turned about to be true .. it feels wierd when one thinks about it .. that ones whole life can be wr...