Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Indian Premier League- Season 5 & Fantasy League Discussions Chit-Chat

Everything related to IPL season 5 will be discussed here.
Some interesting bids today [smiley]
Bought
Brendon McCullum - $900,000 to Kolkata Knight Riders (base price $400,000)
Ravindra Jadeja - Maximum purse of $2 million bid by Chennai Super Kings and Deccan Chargers. It goes ...
23 23
thank you puys for your support.

KKR has won and season is over now.

i believe we should get back here now.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/chit-chat-your-interests/61151-cricket-trivia-and-discussions.html

in case i have missed something or some thing more needs to be done on this thread, then please pm me or any other mod.

it will be re-opened for a limited time.
  • Like 8
  • Share 8
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
sala :P..ab to meri gf theory sahi ho jaye..bahut chatar patar karta hai ye ladka :grin::biggrin:..
These things happen in T20 cricket. Being a die hard CSK fan, I am still happy for KKR as
1.KKR had worked really hard to enter the finals and even though the points speak differently, they were clearly the underdogs in front of mighty Chennai.
2. they had to chase a big total but still the...
2 2
Kudos to KKR
Really proud that a school senior from faridabad had a hand in making KKR the champions
Manvinder Bisla :thumbsup:
This year IPL thread was much less fun than last year , part of the fact that many actually shifted to Facebook :)
This year saw people getting angry a lo...
8 8
I think he didnt quite act as someone from Argentina as his location says
P.S. SRK almost jumped off from the stands It shows how much it means to him
KKR
2 2
why has del potro been suspended
In case you guys don't know Rahicecream won two puyscar(s) after getting three last time.
Congratulations to him
At last won some big fantasy league of PG , (2nd in WC,6th in IPL IV , 5th in fantasy premier league )
If I offend anyone here with my post or on FB, then sorry (other t...
10 10
A well deserved win for KKR and happy that finally a playoff lived upto its billing and was not one sided. And moreover a new winner is a good thing for IPL and fans :)
CSK still remains the most consistent team and it will be interesting to see how Gauti and company fare in their defending ...
9 9
all the whistles of CHENNAI will be quiet now for god's sake....
and more importantly next yr's final will be at the EDEN GARDENS.......
KKR ROCKS man..............
1 1
DLF IPL 2012 CHAMPIONS : KOLKATA KNIGHTRIDERS.....
1 1
well then maybe HAJMOLA could help u..........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
1 1
PARTY TIME IN the whole of west bengal.......:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::d...
1 1
BLEED PURPLE MAN......
1 1
I can't believe that this match was not fixed because CSK were the favorites and even after 190 they lost in a final where Dhoni does miracles, he couldnt win a sitter?
Not able to digest.
Srk stole the show with his unique style.
He was the supersar,magnanimous supersar.king khan is the real badshah,shehnshah,a true pathan.0
he is the most hardworking and shrewd in ipl.
Srk u are champ,u steal the show.
Well played gambhir too.
KKR ki BALLE BALLE......AAJ SE 10-10 ROSHOGULLE ROZ KHAUNGA.....
1 1
Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo Re...
BLEED VIOLET !!!! :)
i m anaconda89...and i m very happy today that we have a new winner KKR.... Was tired of CSK winning IPL....i was supporting CSK in the last match but not tonite.....
KKR ki BALLE BALLE.....KORBO LORBO JEETBO RE....
what a gr8 innings manvinder bisla played...I luv him.....
aaj to howrah...
1 1
2 exceptional things in one day:-
KKR winning it for shahrukh and
Facebook(our server never sleeps) going blank for maintanence...
what a day in cricket and world history!!! by d way 3 cheers for kkr...
WE ROCK!!!
must say the most deserving side won it. but when csk posted 190, i thought its all over but bisla was star. but too many twist in the end made me suspicious that csk may again pull over but gud job kkr:)