Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Cricket Trivia and Discussions Chit-Chat

Hi puys,
Time to close this ages old thread now.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/chit-chat-your-interests/1917-cricket-trivia-and-discussions.html
Please continue here with all the cricket related discussions. :)
13 13
B I U Post

After a long time fantasy cricket is back again

League for T-20 WC.

http://games.espncricinfo.com/fantasy/homepage.aspx

League name- PaGalGuys

Password- pagalguys

Starting 21st March.

Get ready with your teams, after all it might be a good warm-up for mecca of all forms of cricket errr fantasy, IPL.

New thread for discussion -

@raghav507 @Sherjil @TRUEINDIAN @shashankvenkat3 @[59285:BLUFFMASTER!!!] @chuck_gopal @anshul_mechie @pagalguy @dark-phoenix @ThinkAce and other cricket lovers....

NMIMS (Core): 2013-15
  • Like 3
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    hello people what do you think about the India - NZ ODI series going on these days.would like to hear your views.is Indian team a curious case of being good at home and not being able to make a mark away.lets discuss.
    3 14 Comments
    Sherjil @vivekarora rahane is already in the team and I hope he .... 27 Jan.
    PaceIsAce @vivekarora i wud prefer both Rahane and Pujara in the .... 30 Jan.
    What a match!! One commentator aptly compared this test match to a horror movie...too gruesome to watch for fear of seeing a spectacular collapse but intrigued enough to keep your eyes on the action for fear of missing out on something too good to be true. The most exciting thing about tomorrow i...
    Ind vs SA: From double centuries - to struggling to get into double figures, from pitches as flat as Sonam kapoor - to as bouncy as Shakira...
    I remember these very English players doing nasty things with lords' pitch when they peed. i think now they come with diapers on to face Johnson
    Number 15 for Steyn against Hafeez! If cricket was chemistry, the bond between the two could be the most strongest with a lot of affinity!
    chelseaboy total politics. 25 Nov '13.
    Sherjil can anyone tell me what Ishant Sharma is doing in ODI team??. 25 Nov '13.
    Anyone of an opinion that England making a comeback..? #The Ashes
    India wins the first one-day......
    Special story of a very special talent...
    Not a good day for the employers in India, expect attendance at work/ school tomorrow to be record low.But ultimately this is a once in a lifetime moment and Sachin is a once in a generation cricketer, so perhaps a little white lie about cough or poorly relative will be okay.Good luck tomorrow, d...
    chelseaboy True that.. m missing office tommorow :P . 15 Nov '13.
    Sherjil No office tomorrow..I am gonna down with 'stomach infection'. 15 Nov '13.
    Close to 4 months since last post was made on this thread... There was a time when this thread used to move 4 pages daily... I guess new generation is more inclined towards other sports
    Even Sachin's retirement is not pulling any crowd here
    @rahicecream @EagleMenace @subhakimi @econom...
    4 13 Comments
    EagleMenace I have seen discussion in news channel asking senior cric.... 17 Nov '13.
    PaceIsAce @EagleMenace yeah agree with you.. Life doesn't stop no.... 17 Nov '13.
    Everyone is at will to lambaste Australia same way as they did to India when they lost 8 consecutive tests. Only difference is, latter had seniors not performing & former has that youngster have not filled in the shoes of seniors.
    Now everything in at sea with India, the juniors who have repl...
    There is nothing like Ashes!
    Personally for me Ashes was just one more cricketing series, I never knew it had so much history & meant so much for both the teams. With complete dominance of Australian cricket for over 2 decades the battle had become lopsided, with rejuvenation of English cricke...
    karan20 i guess the quality of cricket can b primarily attributed.... 15 Jul '13.
    You gotta be kidding me. Dont judge by just a few innings. Dhawan has a lot to prove before being compared to Gauti.
    1 1
    Try this.
    http://pagalguy.com/forums/chit-chat/mother-entertainment-t-97036/p-3626119?page=1
    Hey is there a Pagalguy Fantasy Cricket League this year ?? Remember playing during the previous IPL..we can create teams on either Cricinfo fantasy league or the fantasy league on the official site...
    What say??Someone please create a league quickly...
    So what's the take on the fourth test guys? Aussies 231-8 on a dicey wicket. One thing I am glad about is the inclusion of Ajinkya Rahane (instead of Raina, who is definitely not test class).
    Shane Watson had a son, while the rest of the Australian team is going thru labour.