Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Computer Queries, News and Updates Chit-Chat

Hello Puy's !
After a long and successful run of our previous Computer Queries thread, I am opening this brand new thread for any kinda queries,discussions,news or updates related to Computer.
Previous Computer Queries thread [smiley]
Note:-
Please don't post any unauthorized link ...
7 7
B I U Post
I would recommend you to go for HP 430.
Or you can check out the complete range available over here:-
All Laptops List India: Flipkart.com
2 2
Suggest me a laptop for 30K.
Use for MBA ,movies and casual gaming.
Good connectivity and good build quality .
surviving the hostel life for 2 years.
If there was no data then you are lucky. Is it out of warranty? It seems going for a new one is the best bait.
Was it a SSD or magnetic drive? Well if its magnetic then forget it. Magnetic discs are delegate disks, there is very less chance that it will get repaired.
well dropped my external hard disk
form about 40 cm
it's not working now
when i connect the computer recognizes the hard disk but doesn't reads it
a sound also comes "click click " for 5 minutes after which it stops and then nothing happens, lights blowing properly
when it dropped ...
Call HP Customer Care. They will guide you.
1) PCI device
2) Ethernet controlle
these 2 devices cant understand which driver to downoad
Go to HP 430 Support page and download the drivers and install them.
1 1
Hi
I bought a new HP 430 I3 laptop and installed windows 7 original
But now i am getting drivers not installed properly for
1) PCI device
2) Ethernet controller
3) Network controller
4) PCI simple communication controller
what should i do
dear HTC ..actually I highly doubt the quality of such cracked versions .....i dont knw sir wht to do ..I want to download videos
Oh yes. I would like to have the link for the cracked version of IDM. Kindly PM me the link pls as we r not allowed to share cracked version of softwares here on threads according to pagalguy rules.
Thanks in advance.
latest features for new pc..i m goin to assemble it..plz suggest me the features and approx cost..
thank you..
hTc
you can use Internet Download Manager for that. Very good software and easy to use.
Pm me if you need the link for downloading the cracked version.
1 1
paalak ji.... plz guide me how to download hq bluray videos frm youtube directly ,is thr any software or wht ..
You will either need a CD or your computer should have recovery console to carry out the operation.
3 3
ok puys m in need of URGENT HELP..
i think i was trying to compress c:/ in my laptop and i also checked compress sub-files and folders.. and nowmy laptop isnt starting properly..its says "BOOTMGR is compressed.press ctrl+alt+del"
when i press this i get the same msg again.i tried googling a...
ok puys m in need of URGENT HELP..
i think i was trying to compress c:/ in my laptop and i also checked compress sub-files and folders.. and nowmy laptop isnt starting properly..its says "BOOTMGR is compressed.press ctrl+alt+del"
when i press this i get the same msg again.i tried googling a...
hTc
Puys, if you are a gmail user, you must be knowing one brilliant feature of gmail i.e. "last account activity" wherein you have the access to check the location , date and time , ip address and even the type of module (like internet browser , mobile , etc) used to access your e-mail.
If you a...
I can't perform searching in my PC as it says "that there is no program associated to perform the requested action. Please install a program or , if one is already installed , create an association in the default programs control panel." Anybody who knows the exact solution can reply as its urgen...
I am thinking of buying an ASUS K53V - SX520D laptop.
It has got mind blowing specs for just 39K. Just wanted to ask if ASUS can be trusted in terms of reliability? I tried google but not much use.
PS : I know there is a thread for laptops too but it isn't that active.
Sorry for the spam...