Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

University Business School (UBS) 2012-14 Class Aspirants CAT & Related BSchools

Hello Friends
I am a first year student of UBS. I have started this new thread to help you in answering your queries regarding UBS and any doubt which you have in your mind regarding it. You can throw at us any questions and we will be more than happy to help you.
2011 Admission Queries : ...
5 5
70% attemps with 90% accuracy might be sufficent. though u cant predict
First of all UBS provides you dual specialization as far as MBA-GEN is considered and that too you have to decide in 2nd year so there is nothing like UBS(finance) and Ya you have a pretty good chance at this percentile but it also depends on your GDPI performance.
Ya this is true!!
If you are under defence category then fill under defence cat. As you would be considered for both general and defence category. But tick both gen and def. Boxes in the form... I hve to see for cutoff .. Wld let u know once i got it...
Do I need to submit the photocopy of latest NC-OBC certi...at the time of applying,or the old one will suffice? Does it need to be attested?
can anyone tell me...what is the cutoff for last yr ( nc-obc) category??
1 1
@manni123 thanks a lot
@finally2 Please visit the starting pages of thread to know about the details related to previous year scenerios and the forms are usually available in the first week of october
Can someone please inform me when the forms are out and will they be available online??
Don't have the exact figure though but this could help: Vedanta above 9 others 6 and above (not sure about Neta Fim irrigation india pvt ltd )
plz also mention d package offered by these companies.thanx
M&M;Infosys
Tynor
Vedanta
Neta Fim irrigation india pvt ltd some companies providing HR profile
can u list some companies recruiting students from h.r. and how is d placement scenario in h.r? im intrstd in hr .thanx
date of forms is not out yet
must b in sep
cut off depends upon ur category
dere is no separate xam..admissions are done on da basis of CAT only
Hi sir,I wanted to apply to UBS for 2013 batch. Could you please tell me when are the forms available from and what is the ideal cut off required for entry and whether there is any seperate entrance exam?Thank you.
@[593070:pagalboy] thanx a lot for ur useful info
they were admitted at this score..for getting cal 50+.bt forget converting at this score
@[593070:pagalboy] Is 65 the actual cutoff at which sc candidate was admtd or was it the cutoff for getting gd/pi call? plz clarify thanxxxx
65+ for sc catgry
What was cut off for SC category in 2011..? UBS have reservation?