Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

TAPMI Admissions 2012-14 Queries & Discussions CAT & Related BSchools

Hi Puys,
TAPMI has released its admission brochure for the 2012-14 batch. This thread is dedicated for all your queries regarding TAPMI. We'll begin this thread by answering some of the basic queries that you might be having and recommend all aspirants to refer the PGDM or PGDM-HCM handbook in...
35 35
Hi
All those candidates who are ranked and not selected are waitlisted.
Viraj Naik Bhatkar
PGDM 2011-13
Is there anything else need to carry along? (apart from Originals)
hi
Carry xeroxes of all documents of acads including extra-curriculars mentioned in application
Viraj Naik Bhatkar
PGDM 2011-13
So in short, all except the exceptional shortlisters are waitlisted right?
Hi
Those who haven't coverted but had their GD/PI and are ranked are kept on waitlist for now.
Viraj Naik Bhatkar
PGDM 2011-13
Hi
Its your choice to attend or not.Your chances are low as 60% of your exam score gives you score of 30 and so you need 35more to clear magic firue of 65 to go to next round. So it is difficult but if you perform well in GD it is not impossible.
Viraj Naik Bhatkar
PGDM 2011-3
Hi
Out IT Team is updating the link and it is under progress so please be patient.It will be operational by tonight or tomrrow.
Viraj Naik Bhatkar
PGDM 2011-13
1 1
Waiting list here means "result awaited" .... since the GD/PI process will continue till 7th April .... we cannot actually say what is this wait list all about.
I think by 15th March they will clear the air about those who are not selected and the rest who will hold a stronger position by then...
Yes the fee is refundable before a certain deadline date .... but they will debit Rs. 10000 in case of withdrawl .....
1 1
everyone i'v come across (apart from the ones in the extraordinary list) is in the waiting list!!!! is every applicant included in the waiting list????
Hi everyone,
I had my GDPI on 2nd March at SIMSR in Mumbai.
I am also getting the following message:
"Waitlisted - Check your result after 15th March 2012"
I think rather than speculating, we should all wait for Senioers and Tapmi officials to comment.
As the Discalimer on the webs...
please guys create a tapmi group in Face book...it is really hard to have real-time conversations in PG.......it will really be beneficial......!!
Might be a partial list for the Mumbai centre will be given out. Lets wait and check on 15th march
Viraj,
Could you clarify about the second shift ?
Whats going on at TAPMI ? Are the final results for mumbai out? does that mean that apart from those who got the calls , there'll be no other getting a call in the final list ? seniors please explain
Considering the fact that the gdpi process is till 7th April, what is the importance of this '15th March' that is being displayed for waitlisted people?
Whats going on at Tapmi ?? Are these selected candidates the only ones and there'll be no other candidates(apart from those who got final calls) in the final list from mumbai ?? seniors please explain!
But management has confirmed that there would be no more than 300 seats in pgdm if am not wrong?
1 1
Hi frnds,,
I got my TAPMI call converted yesterday, but I am little confused now about the fees. We need to pay 25000 within a week and 273000 before 5th april, but i have other calls as well after 5th april.
So is the fees (Rs 273000) refundable in case of admission withdrawl??
Seniors ...
yupz....if u check the GD PI dates with the data i posted u can see the results... but the final results give this issue.. as a few puys mentioned...they might still be uploading the results....