Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

SJMSOM, IIT Bombay - Admissions [2014-16] CAT & Related BSchools

Hi All,

Welcome to the official thread for admissions to Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay for the academic year 2014-16. Please use this thread for all the discussions related to admission to Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay.

We would also be providing timely updates and guidance on upcoming events, happenings and procedures throughout the admission process.

You can also join our Facebook Group (Admissions 2014 - SJMSOM, IIT Bombay):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sjmsom.admissions2014/

Know more about the happenings of SJMSOM at:

Follow SJMSOM on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/SJMSoM

All the Best to the Aspirants!!!

Regards,

Anuj Shah

Team Admissions - 2014
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay

Anuj Shah, Team Admissions - 2014, SJMSOM, IIT Bombay
  • Like 1
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    B I U Post
    where can we apply for IIT - B , I mean what is the link for application form?? My OA -96.2 only so is there any chance ??? But My acads are good..
    3 Comments
    iim_13 @anuj_shah can you tell if a call for ncobc at 91.6 is p.... 16 Jan.
    anuj_shah Hi, I will not be able to comment on that. Please refer t.... 16 Jan.
    Does IIT-B consider previous academics as well. My OA: 99.49, QA: 98.07 VA: 99.09. X- 86, XII- 76, Graduation: 64.58. I have already given up hopes of an IIM with my grad score. Shall I apply to IIT-B?
    3 Comments
    roy100 I will give it a shot. Already knew of this handicap whil.... 16 Jan.
    aman9010 last year 30% weightage was given to profile in final sel.... 25 Jan.
    Hi,My CAT score is 97.11 percentile, QA - 92.32, VA - 97.3110th - 80.8%, Diploma - 75%, B.Tech - 75%Work experience of 26 months. Please guide me if I would be eligible for admission process ?
    Thanks.
    anuj_shah Yes. You are eligible for admission process. However, get.... 16 Jan.
    Hey do SJSOM admission criteria look in to sectional cutoff??
    Mine is less than 50 % in VA . OA 89. Pls guideBelong to NCOBC with 2 Years of workexp
    Thanks in advance
    anuj_shah There are no sectional cut-offs for both - general catego.... 16 Jan.
    total 93.28 QA 88.58 VA 92.99 10th 93.33 12th 92.4 btech 75.6 OC female.. any chances? pls reply
    anuj_shah We cannot predict the cutoffs for this year and hence you.... 16 Jan.
    What is the cutoff for NC OBC ?
    anuj_shah The cut-offs for other category candidates is not disclos.... 14 Jan.
    Dear Aspirants,
    Please refrain from asking your chances of getting a call. We cannot predict the cutoffs for this year. The cut-offs vary from year to year based on number of applicants, criteria of different colleges, their number of seats etc.
    The cut-off for General category candidates ...
    Quant 99.59Verbal 76.72Overall 97.7010th 91.7 ICSE 12th 83.2 CBSE No work ex. Final year engg. Male. CGPA 8.73I know that the previous year cut offs are higher but should I apply with this profile ? And does the sectional cut off come into play ? is there a set number of applicants that go for gd...
    s_murthi We cannot predict the cutoffs for this year. The cut-off.... 15 Jan.
    at 93.8 can i expect a call??
    should i even apply (according to your experience)??
    anuj_shah We cannot predict the cutoffs for this year. The cut-offs.... 14 Jan.
    OA - 97.23, QA - 90.36, VA - 98.23..6+ work-ex. What are the chances of getting a call.
    OA - 98.6, QA - 98.5, VA - 94.3..ANY CHANCES OF CALL??
    is the minimum cpi 6.5?
    anuj_shah Yes.. 14 Jan.
    sravan.7k @anuj_shah I have a grad score of 60, so I am not eligi.... 15 Jan.
    i have 98.37 , can i expect a call if i apply ..
    anuj_shah You seem to have good chances. Do give it a try. All the .... 14 Jan.
    can anyone pls tell the cutoff for last 2-3 years?
    3 Comments
    sb1234 thanks @anuj_shah :) . 14 Jan.
    aspire2shine @anuj_shah -Is CAT score the only criteria for shortlist? . 28 Jan.
    CAT TOTAL 98.6 QA:99.62 VA 84.91 10th 92.0 12th 97.5 GRAD 66.0 GENERAL CATEGORY any chances for SJMSOM?
    3 Comments
    kani111 When are the forms out ?. 14 Jan.
    anuj_shah Forms should be out by tomorrow evening.. 14 Jan.
    QA-78.76 VA-80.56 .. Overall - 81.85 .. 3 Years of Work Ex
    Chances of getting into SJMSOM? Should I apply?
    anuj_shah @abhijanghosh : We cannot predict the cutoffs for this y.... 14 Jan.
    The admission process will start after the CAT results are declared ?
    anuj_shah Yes. We will inform you on this forum once the forms are .... 13 Jan.
    what is the cutoff for GMAT scores?
    3 Comments
    gogarry Can a domestic student apply through GMAT ?. 13 Jan.
    anuj_shah No. Only NRI/Foreign nationals can apply through GMAT.. 13 Jan.
    what ws the last year CAT cut offs and last date to apply ??
    8 Comments
    vinodcivil haaa.....even though yu r in safer side..anythng may happ.... 12 Dec '13.
    anuj_shah Hi @pari411 , The cut-off for General category appli.... 12 Dec '13.