Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

SC/ST students queries and discussion for CAT 2010 & other Exams CAT & Related BSchools

hi all,
I am starting a new thread for the [embedded image] puys [embedded image] who are appearing for the CAT 2010 can assemble and introduce themselves.this thread will specially address the problem related to different reserve category aspirants interested in B-school Entrance exams.
24 23
MANIKALKAJI Says
mods please close this thread and post link to the new one

Hmm I think we can continue with this thread for few more days before closing it. Posts are now rare as all are trying to fit into the new regime i.e. MBA life.
  • Like 2
  • Share 2
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Hi I belong to ST and got into IIM indore..I wanted to kno about freeship for ST as I am not eligible for scholarship according to annual income criteria..I received freeship in 4 yrs of engg irrespective of income..seniors from IIMs who received any such freeship or have any info regarding this ...
mods please close this thread and post link to the new one
2 2
Yes u r right..and who ever closes it, pls post the link for the next year as well as some other important links, if any...
Pls use the new thread for this yr aspirants..
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/65958-sc-st-ph-students-queries-7.html
Hi PUYS!!
I wanted to know what is the cut-off for TISS exam for SC pple. Also wanted to know if it accepts any other exam scores.( interested in HR/LR course)
The seats are very less-limited to 53 i think, wht is the total number of seats for SC/ST.
Any SC's into TISS, request you to pl...
Even though converted IIM-K...but not joining...njoying mumbai life @ NITIE
so atleast one more movement for IIMK SC waitlist. njoy guys.
converted L.Already joined.spreadsheet may be updated.thanks all.
d33
ii hv the siimilar profile and i had 13 calls ,converted all. best convert is IIM C pgdm and i am in IIM C now .and ya i am a fresher...
3 3
hey guys.. im new to this thread( well this would be my first post ), but i must say this thread is helping me a lot in many ways... ok first things first...!!
my profile: 10th : 84.2
12th : 84.2
graduation: jst completed 6th sem... i think im gonna land
if u wanna do MBA that too only from IIMs... thn CAT is the only option for you... u did not share ur graduation marks and course... anyhow considering it to be engg and % to be on similar lines of hsc and ssc.... score is good enough to fecth u an iim call.... go through the sites of each iim u...
1 1
had i been in ur position i would have tried once more.... but its a kind of decision which you have to make urself.... ATB
hi
my profile
ssc 79%
HSC 66%
is der any chance of getting through shortlisting criteria of any IIM?
SHOULD I EVEN TRY CAT
plz help
P.S- i m SC ..
Hi,
Need a suggestion.......
i had calls from FMS, IIT-B and IIFT. now finally got offer from IIFT-K. i have an experience of almost 3 years in IT sector. and already started preparing for this session. should i join???
PLZ HELP...
converted nitie, but wont be joining. sc waitlist moves by 1
@monk
@surya
need ur mobile numbers
Its urgent.
N can u plzzzz clean ur PM message folder
any one having sc category state rank 2,4 or 5 in MH CET?? please post here..
that would be really helpful for me because final merit list is still to be displayed....
so nothing is sure for me about JB...
plz help...
thank you in advance....
IIFT D & K will be 10.38 to be precise.....
1 1
KINDLY NOTE:
The select list for PGDIM in NITIE has gone past the wait list in the SC category. So all the candidates who were not in the merit list or the wait list are requested to check their name in the third wait list which has been released today.
Cheers!
2 2
hey... I did pay my fees .. n as of now joining... When my WL in FMS clear.. I will be going to FMS...