Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

SC/ST,OBC & PH students queries and discussion for CAT 2009 & other Exams CAT & Related BSchools

hi all,
I am starting a new thread for the [smiley] puys [smiley] who will be appearing for the CAT 09 can assemble and introduce themselves.this thread will specially address the problem related to different reserve category aspirants interested in B-school Entrance exams.
hope this th...
25 25
dude get a good percentil in CAT for PH i think 90 shud b ur target, d more u get d better it is
1 1
friends help me ....my acads are..
10th--64%
12th--76.20%
grad--64.19%
cat--ph
what are my future regarding iims ?
target for 90+ for a easy walk through
1 1
ur 10th n 12th marks r very gud...bt grad marks is on a lil bit lower side....so as per last yrs trends....u may nt get a call frm IIMB,K n S.....
coming onto single IIM Call....u shud have atleast 75 percentile with decent sectional breakup(above 60 in each)....!!to my knowledge....ppl with 7...
hello puys... can anyone tell me what minimum score should an SC category student have in order to get into any one of the IIMs??? My X and XII percentages r 85 and 73 respectively... graduation completed in 2010 with 54% aggregate... don't hv a job and will be appearing for CAT'10... what percen...
The NC OBC certificate says u r from NC
Hi Guys,
I need information about OBC. Do i need any certificate to prove that i don't belong to creamy layer or a income tax return would be sufficient enough?
1 1
hey guys please help and guide me in my preparation.i hv posted earlier too...
this is regarding FMS (MS) in ST category
any idea if DONALD DAWLE TIRKEY is taking up the offer?
I Think except for shilong, all IIMs have already started with classes. Shilong any can confirm?
1 1
hi puys,
this thread has served its purpose and by now all the selected candidates must have joined any B-school or would be planning to join it.
we hereby request you all to continue on these threads
for SC/ST aspirants :
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/5...
1 1
Monk Bhai,
Many many congratulations to you.
Finally it paid off !!! :))))))
Please be in touch
party time .......
2 2
Hi sry if this is spamming... can u pls tell if u had a convert in nitie..?to track nitie watlist.. If s...pls specify category..thnks in advance
Is the second round selection result for SC candidate of IIM Indore (for which written ability and PI were held from 24-26 June) are out?
If the result are out can someone give me the link to check my result.
Thanks,
Sumit Singh
converted IIM Lucknow
6 6
my waitlist is no. 10 in ph ..DO I HAV ANY chances....??
selection happennd in 2nd process..
It is worth taking the risk. Get DD for IIMS ready and go for IIMI interview. enquire when IIMI classes start. It should be 1st july same as other IIMs. So u can always withdraw admission and money from IIMS. also ask IIMS if you can withdraw it after 1st.
1 1
IN THE IIM I INTERVIEW FORM, WE ARE REQUIRED TO GIVE THE DETAILS OF THE INTERVIEW LETTER NOS IN THIS FORMAT
BUT I CANT FIND ANY INTERVIEW LETTER NOS... :-(
PLZZ HELP ME..
2 2