Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

how to prepare for cat by doing self study????without joining any coaching CAT & Related BSchools

hello! friends i want to know how to prepare for mba by doing self study without joining any coaching and can u suggest any link that can give all news about exam dates of cat and related mba entrance exam???plzzz do help me:dontgeti:
5 5
u can get admission alerts from pagalguy by registering on phone....nahi google admission alerts mba...u will get...
get cat study material from book shops and join atleast test series...
but i again advice u to join test series and study groups.....
hello kopalchandra.. actually i am also preparing for CAT 2008.. but i have joined coaching center.. i will give u some tips that may help you..
First of all .. try to get any course material of any coaching center.. may be Career Launcher(Overall Good), TIME (Good Maths) or IMS (Excellent Eng...
2 2
hey!.well good to c tht still ppl believe in themselves n don't go bye coaching ..institutes.i wud suggest u 2 atleast..go throught some previous yr question paper..though..available 4 CAT..FMS doesn't provide..RC is abt.more n more reading..go thrugh magzines..editorials..n varied topics.DI is m...
Hi Kopal,
Please search for material among the following sections.
Exam Resources - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM
Also, there are people who will guide you very well on threads like these:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/26356...
5 5
hey puys....even m one of dose prep myself...so plzz help us out..