Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

One year @MDI, Gurgaon : Query Thread for EPGPM CAT & Related BSchools

All MDI, NMP (1 Yr Exec MBA) call getters please join in..
Hi

Please follow the discussions on this thread->
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/72614-mdi-gurgaon-one-year-mba.html#post2962193

Moderators please close this thread.

Thanks
PGPM 2011-13 || Corporate Communications || Personal Blog - anandj j123.blogspot.com
  • Like 2
  • Share 2
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Placement for the last year batch was around 100% (except some location constraint).
This year it would be started somewhere near last week of Nov,
Family accommodation not provided directly, you have to do the negotiation with NMP co-ordinator and chairman for the same.
2 2
no problem will wait for another year....anyways normal mba is always an open option
can any current student help on this.... wht were the placement stats for self sponsored candidates.. were the placements 100%.. also whether thr is option of family acco for married ones.. or only single acco..
thnx
hello
its not me who is seeking clarification.. its "reviliant" who wants to confirm..
rbenz
You are welcome to seek information from adcom but no relaxation to the work-ex period is usually permitted
hello reviliant
plz check with the adcom on email id Admision
though I guess less than 5 yrs work ex is not eligible.. a relaxation of 2 -6 weeks can be given on case basis and depends on the institute policy....;)
hope it helps
rbenz
Hi,
I have 4 yrs 2 months as of now. Am i elligible to apply
hello mantis
your query is correct here.. unlike other one year mba application forms which require whopping data to fill.. MDI NMP form is focusing only on basic data.. in my view they are somewhat neutral to the work profile at least at the time of shortlisting candidates..
basically shor...
The institute has hardly asked any details in the application form. For an NRI applicant like me, they will not know anything about my work exp details, my profile etc before the telephonic interview (they said they might conduct telephonic interview for international applicants)
This is surpr...
Yes,you are correct. I do agree that the Cost factor has played a major role in some of the current batch mates choosing MDI over some other coveted B-School's one year exec. programmes.
With respect the placements, I have had some access to the placement scenario of the previous batch. The s...
well said @mantis.. I too believe that in contrast to other B Schools MDI is charging significantly less fees.. and the location advantage is huge.. so it is a coveted program.... and suitable for people with 5+ work ex....
cheers
rbenz
1 1
The prestige of this institute apart, one of the other main reason why the NMP of MDI attracts me is the low cost of the program, compared to the other institutes.
Can anyone tell me the placement scenario/details of self-sponsored candidates? In a batch of 50, how many were self-sponsored can...
1 1
Indeed the EPGPM or NMP as it is popularly referred, is the nation's first full-time residential programme focussed on working executives. Started in 1988, this programme was open to the candidates from company sponsored organisations and PSUs. However, in the past 4-5 years self-sponsored candid...
1 1
dear all (from the current batch).. does the NMP is in line with IIMs One Yr MBA.. or is it a bit diff.. as to my knowledge XLRI GMP is the oldest One Yr MBA in India followed by ISB PGP.. so NMP XXV batch should be termed oldest.. or NMP only in recent years hv changed its format.. plz help with...
Hi Sayantan,
The attested copy of your GMAT score card along with the application form should be submitted on or before 20th October 2011.
As such no direct code is available whereby scores can directly be sent.
Warm Regards,
Krishnakumar
Can anybody let me know if the GMAT scores need to be sent to MDI directly. If yes, what is the gmat code ?
Dear Aspirants,
The admission notification for the 15 month Executive Post Graduate Programme is out.
Other than applying via the CAT entrance test, self-sponsored applicants can also be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores (taken not later than October 2011). ...
3 3
Hi Sayantan,
The international component is usually opted by the company sponsored candidates though it is not compulsory for either the self sponsored or company sponsored candidates.
The cost would vary as per the amount of time spent on the International immersion. The previous batch h...
1 1
Hi Sayantan,
It approximately INR 4 to 4.5 Lakhs. Again it is optional for the course.
Last year i.e. 2011 pass out batch : 24 students opted the same.
Regards,
Tuhin
2 2