Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

NIBM Pune "Application to Admission" 2012-2014 batch CAT & Related BSchools

Hello Aspirants,
[smiley] : to the Official Admissions thread for NIBM Pune for the batch of 2011-13!!
Its that time of the year again! Its time to prepare for the Examination season ahead. The time has come to gear up for admission process @ NIBM Pune.
http://nibmindia.org/index.aspx?i...
6 6
Thanks Nachiketa for ur post .....
Nachiketa being so sure about his facts and seniors or alumni not replying on his post made me to have some serious doubt on the credibility of college
Previously I was pretty sure to apply for this college and go for it surely but now I am kinda apprehens...
1) We weren't discussing job security here....... i was talking about in-hand packages of mmgs-2 level. if you think what i said is wrong thn give your figure here.
2) I was talking about foreign banks and MNC'S.............yes bank, icici, hdfc all are indian private banks.
3) although i a...
3 3
80.17%ile:D
Wat was last yr CAT % cnsidered...???
wats d avg inhand salary of psu banks?
First of all, i would like to ask nachiketa which bank he is working for and if not what is the source of his so precious information. Please do not make such comments unless you are pretty sure about such things. Why dont you come to NIBM for an inspection of the placement scenario and then make...
1 1
wats d avg inhand salary?
Can anyone explain on nachiketa post
wat z d prcntle cnsidered...???wrk x z also cnsidrd...???
Regarding salary : although all seniors here quoting avg salary 7.5 lac's, In MMGS-2 in hand salary is quite less as it is just around 30 k( that makes it 3.6 lac/Annum) and if you are living in a metro like Mumbai (in most cases you will be placed in a metro only) it's pittance. even if you join...
3 3
In Nov 2011 i will be 26 shd I apply..
As shreya has rightly specified, NIBM does not market the brand. But bankers in India know its worth. Once you are in campus, you will know why NIBM needs no advertisement. And thank God, there is little advertisement. It reduces competition to get into the college which we are so lucky to be a p...
1 1
NIBM doesn't believe in Advertisements like most of the B-schools. This is the reason that most of the students have never heard of it before.
As per the Intake, it will be 50 this time and cutoff will depend on the CAT scenario. But still it will be above 80 percentile.

At MMG-II Scale, all the banks have same pay as regulated by Indian Banks' Association. So, there will be no difference and average package lie between 7-8 lpa.

How NIBM is u ll get to know as n when u ll ask any bank manager, they r the real ppl to ask for..n believe they do produce excellent reports on nibm..i found it myself while applying for loan for nibm..
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
NIBM doesn't believe in Advertisements like most of the B-schools. This is the reason that most of the students have never heard of it before.
As per the Intake, it will be 50 this time and cutoff will depend on the CAT scenario. But still it will be above 80 percentile.
At MMG-II Scale, a...
Thanks a lot @ Mukul,Devkanya,Anshul
The info provided by you is of immense help.
If this college is so good why isn't this college coming up in rankings .....not to offend you in any way
just wanted to know as I like this college a lot but when i hear from my friends that " I haven't h...
adding to the replies from Devkanya and Anshul ......
NIBM is in place since 1969, and have accumulated vast knowledge about Banking in India. Most of the professors/lecturers here are related with one or the other committee related to Indian Banks and Banking environment. In short, they have ...
1 1
As NIBM is yet not AICTE approved, it doesnt need to provide quotas.
There is no reservation/quota in NIBM. All the seats are filled on merit basis only.
1 1
thanks a lot friend for your encouraging words. your advice is immensely valuable for me. i am looking to complete the basics at the earliest and then focus on mock tests. i assure you of my full commitment and dedication to make it to nibm. thanks again friend. sorry for the reply as i could e...
I understand your concern but what I could infer from your post is that you are getting all hyper and paranoid. RELAX!! It takes the knowledge of a little basics and more importantly a COOL head to crack CAT. Also you have enough time in your hands to make it through if you are really focussed ti...
1 1
What exactly does merit killing mean? If you are referring to quotas, then be rest assured that NIBM does not have any quota reservations and selection is purely based on merit.
5 5