Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

National Power Training Institute, Faridabad (NPTI) 2012-2014 Admission Queries CAT & Related BSchools

Hi Guys [smiley] ,
Plz post all your queries related to NPTI Faridabad(The Mecca of "Power") here...
NPTI (National Power Training Institute), MBA in Power Management - nptimba.in
C U Soon...!!!
All d best for your results.. [smiley]
8 7
Hi , Is the same Admission Procedure is followed for On spot admission ? like , Merit list(s) for Non-Sponsored seats (General and Reserved Categories) (i) 70 percent marks of the total scores obtained by the candidates in the CAT Examination.
(ii) Marks obtained by the candidates in Group...
hello guys,
do i have the chance to sit for GD/PI as i hv'nt given CAT 2011 ??
i have scored 77% in btech in biotechnology.....
Hello Guys, Is it necessary to stay in hostel?? can we make our own arrangement ??
" on spot admission "back on npti website
Hello everyone,I want to know about the hostel allotment procedure.
When do we have to report at the institute for the room allocation and other formalities?
Seniors please help!!
i too noticed this in d morning...
may b plan changed ... or 3rd counselling as scheduled
Hi PPl , Why "On -Spot Admission" add is removed in npti site ? . Have they withdrawn it ? Can any one help me in this news ?
the number of vacant seats are 15 .
Hey... @[477213:smcetguy]...Nobody was able to convert at dis %ile...BUT...Dis time d scenario is completely different...So, u have a chance of converting it..:).Be present on the On spot admission day...
@[198798:rahulamiable]
sir please tell me how much percentile is needed in CAT so one could convert a seat(i mean in your batch with what kind of percentiles students got admitted. tell me if any guy finally converted with 60-65%ile and average acads 60% throughout)
Hey, U have a chance of making it...Dont miss the opportunity,if u really wanna go 4 NPTI...ATB...:)
Dear Seniors I have a CAT percentile of 64 and m an ELECTRICAL ND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING GRADUATE WITH 75 % MARKS AND ONE YEAR OF WORK EX.Do i have ny chances of making it through on the spot counselling procedure to be held on 23rd August ?
Please reply
Hey...
Before ur queries,...i would request u to read the prospectus....most of d info u r looking for has been mentioned in prospectus...
NO,Separate Test is conducted..
Ya,its in Faridabad campus only..
Reg edu loan,u can approach college.....(already answered in previous posts)....
Hey, there is not any "written" criteria for companies...but it depends on companies of their req.
BTW,..maintaining a good %age in MBA vl led to ur shortlisting...No doubt,good academics vl be an added advantage...
(Advise- Try to b "A cut above" the rest in NPTI)...becoz u cant change ur ...
1 1
Already answered...refer previous posts...
Hey...plz refer previous posts.
n....yup...u vl be able to catch up wid other students...(as i said earlier,teachers are helpful)
u have good chances of converting it....(although,i am not sure of number of leftover seats-vil be a "double digit figure"....)
No,it vl not make any differen...
1 1
hi i hav done btech in EE in 2010 i want to join power mba from npti i hav few queries
1. is there any seperate test/ gd-pi etc?
2. is cat score mandatory? how much percentile is cut off?
3. when notification is out, i plan to do in next year?
4. is the course conducted in faridabad o...
do any govt enterprise come for recruiting npti grads?? if yes then what are the kind of offers they make??
Dear seniors,
I saw a notice regarding admissions in MBA (power management) in NPTI for few leftover seats, though NPTI in no doubt a great institute to pursue a post-graduation course, but assuming i convert a seat on 23rd of august 2012, will I be able to catchup with the other students who ...
sir wat is the minimum criteria for the companies which offers more than 7LPA...criteria means min percentage of marks in 10th 12th BE n MBA...plz give us some idea sir