Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

MDI Gurgaon - One Year MBA PGP Ex (NMP) Discussion Thread CAT & Related BSchools

Hi puys

This thread will be dedicated to Admissions related queries for the upcoming batch of NMP students at MDI.

Admission notification can be found here along with the PGPM program

Online application can be link from here.

Information brochure can be accessed here.

You can also see the last year's thread for the same program http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/23034-one-year-mdi-gurgaon-query-42.html#post2960339

We will have some guys from the NMP program to guide you with any of the queries.

We welcome any queries related to the program. Just a request please go through the above links and also try and not post repeat questions.
PGPM 2011-13 || Corporate Communications || Personal Blog - anandj j123.blogspot.com
  • Like 1
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    B I U Post
    Hi Aspirin,
    You can go through the old link(#397) for last placement statistics
    http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...-query-40.html (One year @MDI, Gurgaon : Query Thread for EPGPM)
    Very soon you will see the same on MDI's site .Keep on watching the space for EPGPM(NMP-24) batch profi...
    Thanks Buddha...This is really good to know that international students can now be interviewed remotely.. Do you have any data related to placements of last year.. how many self sponsored candidates were there and how many offers...
    Hi Mantis,
    I have discussed this issue with the chairperson of the program and he has agreed for the skype/telephonic interviews for international applicants .
    Hope this solves your query !!
    Regs
    B.P
    1 1
    Thanks Buddha.
    Hi AP,
    Placement is based on the past relationship of any institution with the industry, hence the list of recruiters is always the same for all the courses.
    About the international immersion part : It is a 45 days international educational tour . It covers a lot of places and institutions ...
    Dear Buddha,
    Thanks for the reply. I went through the list earlier and thought that the list of the Recruiters is for the 2 year PGP program.
    Anyway can you please through some light on the international immersion part of the NMP?.
    Hi AP,
    With the given experience, post MBA, you can easily target AVP/VP (operations / strategy ) positions in any of the infrastructure/power companies like L&T;,Reliance Infra etc .
    Power & Infra are the most promising sectors of Indian Economy ...I do not understand your reasons for cha...
    1 1
    Thanks Buddha,
    I am having a 7 years experience in the field of Engineering (Power Projects) and presently work on as a Lead Engineer, managing a team of engineers. I have also worked in 'financial feasibility study' of power projects and in business strategy. Please let me know what possibly ...
    1 1
    Hi Mantis,
    MDI doesn't conduct telephonic/Skype interviews. The short listed candidates will be interviewed in February at one of the centres, viz., Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata and Mumbai .
    I'll reconfirm the same from Admission Office on Monday.
    Regs
    B.P
    Can anyone please let me know whether MDI would conduct telephonic/Skype interviews for international applicants? Did they conduct last year?
    Hi AP,
    You can go through the old link(#397) for last placement statistics
    http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/23034-one-year-mdi-gurgaon-query-40.html
    Very soon you will see the same on MDI's site .Keep on watching the space for EPGPM(NMP-24) batch profile.
    Lemm...
    1 1
    Hi ,
    I am a prospective candidate. I will like to know about the placement scenario of the last graduating batch. We do not find any update on the MDI site.
    Its good that a dedicated thread has now been started!!