Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

MDI Final result out 2012-14 CAT & Related BSchools

Hello All
The final results of MDI is out
Please check your results here->
Admission
Lets streamline the discussions. Seniors are here to help you out. Please do not ask repeat questions
FB Page - The group is for aspirants who have got final offer for PGPM, PGPHR and PGPIM from MD...
18 18
Nope only when ur selected to a course u will be required to pay the fee..
1 1
waitlisted candidates also need to pay 75k to ensure waitlist movement??
@ themaster
97.61 @ 1467 rank.....10th 93..12th 71.44..btech 63 ..passed out last year...Mechanchee....joined a company(camPus placed) ...PROMISED TO BE A MECHANICAL JOB turned out to be a software job...resignd in 2 months nly...so m still a fresher...
bhuhuhuhuuu..NITIE ka GDPI itta achch...
iims is iims after al u knw....5-10 years down the line ul stil be called iim graduate!.
im nt saiyin mdi is not as good...both are great.its just ur perspective and wat ud prefer...whether its just abt place, placemnt brand name etc...hope u mak the rit choic!
As i can not compare b schools..but anyday MDI pgpm is better thn new ones...
1 1
in wl 1266....is der any chances to convert
Dude they are good colleges no doubt ..but mdi is an established college and always in top 15...whereas these new iims have to prove themselves...its upto u to decide whether to go for a new iim or established college like mdi..
How much does MDI waitlist move?
Seriously..I thought IIM RRR and T are good ..:(
10th: 86.5
12th: 87.2
btech: 69.56
I am in my final year.. what about you??
Im waitlisted at 356 and my Merit Rank is 987... My preferences are in the following order...PGPM, PGP-HRM and PGP-IM... What are my chances for PGPM and PGP-HRM...plz reply soon...tension se mar raha hoon :(
How are thw wait listed candidates offered the sourses...is it by merit rank or a...
Im waitlisted at 356 and my Merit Rank is 987... My preferences are in the following order...PGPM, PGP-HRM and PGP-IM... What are my chances for PGPM and PGP-HRM...plz reply soon...tension se mar raha hoon :(
How are thw wait listed candidates offered the sourses...is it by merit rank or any...
delete it frnd :)
its gone !! i guess some1 has already deleted the waiting list..................
10th:86.5
12th:87.2
engineerING:69.56( IN MY FINAL YEAR)
It's gone already. Uploading if anybody wants to take responsibility.
xls file
1 1
converted, merit rank 222 PGPM at 99.45%.
IIM L ABM converted, waiting for IIM L 2nd list
it is bad u know :(
it wud hav been of great usage though...
anyways.... :)
all d best dude thnks
Hi,
Has MDI waitlist ever moved to ranks above 700 for PGPM?
Thanks in Advance
Sure then.. I ll take backup of it at 11 daily, starting from today.
Mahapuy...MDI good convert than New IIMS..