Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

LBSIM Admissions 2010-12 CAT & Related BSchools

LBSIM Application form is out. Any queries about the instt, please ask.
http://lbsim.ac.in/Docs/ApplicationForm.doc
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Sorry puchi ..i didnt mean to hurt you....
1 1
@ shanu.prasad
theres a sincere request to you to Edit your previous post.
last date ......BILKUL CAT ke EK DIN pehle....NO CHANCE OF MISSING the hard earned money of students and their parents.....
Admission Procedure :
(1) Candidates seeking admission to LBSIM are required to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT) to be conducted by IIMs
(2) Candidates are also required to register at LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which can be obtained from Admission Coordinato...
1 1
FORE toh 3 hazaar rupyee le raha hain...
Ab LBS ji ki kya farmaish hain....
CAn any body tell what's the cost of application and last date....
Hi,
The placement season for 2010 batch hasnt even started yet. Will confirm the average for the 2009 batch and revert to u as soon as possible.
Cut Off is common for Both the courses and was 91.86 for cat 2008. I have students with 91.86 as well as 98.5 in my batch (2009-11)... Decent Ac...
1 1
I wonder how much sense it makes to purchase a form before you even ATTEMPT the exam... Even last year LBS did the same thing..
With CAT, nothing can be predicted..
i know plenty of people averaging at 75 percentile odd in the mocks who got more than 3 IIM calls..
and even more people w...
7 7
Hi there,
I want to know the average package going on in core Mba .....for the 2009 as well as 2010 batch....
the cut-off was 91 for General MBA but can u say at wich percentiles the chances of converting are higher(keeping in mind gud GD and decent acads)
Also how would u rate the fac...
Some info:
LBSIM (Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi)
Course Name: PGDM, PGDM (Finance)
Exam Considered: CAT
Minimum Percentile for giving Calls:
For PGDM , PGDM(Finance)
Cut off for 2009: 91.86 Percentile
4 4
****repeat msg****
Hi,
m from the 2009-11 batch... do shoot in ur queries.... will try and giv answers to whatevr u guys wanna know.
Please check the application form..It is of last year...The website has still not displayed this..although it has come out in TOI
Well that depends. Last year, the cutoff was 92 odd percentile. Expect it to go a notch higher this time. If you're getting even 80%ile consistently, do apply. But for your percentile range, i'm not quite sure if you should apply.
I'm not quite sure about the last date but its around November 20th.
i am getting 60 to 70%ile in aimcats should i apply for the lbsim??
is the form out??
last date