Advertisements
Advertisements

IMT 2012-2014 GD/PI calls CAT & Related BSchools

Please paste your profiles here, if you are called for IMT GD/PI
CAT
OA: xx.xx
QA: xx.xx
VA : xx.xx
As IMT only considers cat/xat percentiles for call, so I think acads and work ex is not required for GD/PI calls
Where TO UPDATE XAT SCORE.......???
Today is 15th.............
Please help....
I have recieved a call from IMT on Feb 3rd,2012. The interview is tomorrow.
I am unsure about whether the call is for the Ghaziabad campus or any of the other campuses.
Here are my totals:
CAT Score.
OA- 96.27
Section 1 (QA and DI) - 75.6
Section 2( VA and LR) - 99.62
I have ...
........repost........
Dear students,
as already communicated, since this is the 1st time XAT scores are being accepted,we are not in a position to "confirm" the cut-offs....But since there are a lot of questions centered around the same,I (personal opinion) feel that it will be 90+....Now its on you to decide whthe...
I think Bhavik's reply says it all...In case u r still not sure,Pls carry all the documents that u have......U will be allowed to appear for ur process.....May be the undertaking signature wud be asked for.....
Nidhish GUpta
PGDM 2011-13 (Marketing)
Corporate Communications and Media Rel...
Yes its 15th Feb......The Window is ready...its just that the testing is going on.....We are planning to send an e-mail to all the candidates who have applied to IMT.....Also as soon as the admissions dept. starts sending mails,we would be communicating the same on this thread....So please do not...
4 4
Can any seniors plzzz confirm that what would be the cut off of IMT G campus through xat.. cz i got 89%ile in it(and same in cat::splat::splat::splat:) so i would atleast be able to decide whether i should attend the interview or not...
plzzz seniors your prompt reply would help!!!!
hi bhavik.....i dont have my 1st salary slip but i have my offer and joining letter and latest salary slip.....is it ok or do i need to take the IT Projection report as a proof of my 1st month salary where the 1st salary amount is also present.....
For the Ghaziabad campus,
PGDM FT is same as PGDM General which is same as PGDM Marketing
rest of the options are self-explanatory
For the Nagpur and Hyderabad campuses,the choices provided are
PGDM,PGDM(MARKETING) and PGDM(FINANCE)....
U'll have to ask these queries on the respec...
In the personal details form there are 3 options under "course choice" - PGDM, PGDM finance, PGDM marketing - but people here are saying that PGDM is actually PGDM marketing!!! Seniors please clarify.
hmmm....not yet i've been checking since early this morning!! if having any new info please share
SIR, I must have downloaded that brochure at least a ten times in excitement but still am not able to find the exact "window" (will thre be a link appearing on imt portal? ) where to put my xat scores . "The window for XAT and GMAT score submissions will open from 15th February, 2012 on wards " ...
same here bud..same here :/
it's 15 feb .. is the link for filling xat scores up yet?
All those candidates who have applied till 2oth January have been issued the calls......For students who have still not received the calls,you guys need to mail the details mentioned below on the followings ids...Please do not worry...The interviews are still going on in many cities...U will be g...
As Bhavik has solved all ur queries, I wont like to comment ne further ....I am sorry if u felt bad at anything said by me...Best of luck for the results.....!!!
The only thing that I want to point out is that the weightages mentioned in the mandatory disclosure are of the last year...They may...
Yes...it would do....U wud be allowed to appear for ur gd/pi process....There is a possibility that they wud ask u to sign an undertaking that u agree to the fact that u have not provided the originals and are ready to provide it at the time of the final convert being issued(if demanded by the co...
We are expecting it to be hovering it around 90.....But cannot tell nething with surity............
Nidhish GUpta
PGDM 2011-13 (Marketing)
Corporate Communications and Media Relations Committee
IMT-Ghaziabad
It is mentioned on the website that sectionals wont come into picture for giving calls.. So is a XAT %ile of 93+ enuff to get an IMT G Call...
Ankit Sharma PGDM- Marketing (2012-14) Corporate Communications & Media Relations IMT Ghaziabad
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Yes, I agree. My bad.... but this excitement takes all the sanity away
Yes, it was released but I didn't check it earlier. I checked it only 2-3 days before the interview. It could have been mailed to us(I know I complain a lot).
I got a call for Nagpur/Hyderabad and neglected it till I wa...
1 1