Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

IISWBM Solution Center 2012-2014 CAT & Related BSchools

Hello Aspirants !!
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata has announced admission notification 2012-2014 for MBA and MHRM Courses.
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business management, Kolkata is one of the best business school in Eastern India. I...
12 12
@visionIIM-ACL Please close this thread.
For any information regarding IISWBM 2013-2015 post your query at
Shivam Awasthi | Manager Business Banking | The Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation
  • Like 2
  • Share 2
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
plz share info of placement of 2010-2012 & 2011-2013 batch
http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/iiswbm-solution-center-2013-t-91268/p-3617722 The above link is open for any doubts and queries regarding admission for the 2013-15 session.
@greatlooser last year..from mba day...last yr around 97% got placed...avg package around 5.5...wd median being 5.5 also..
as for those asking about cut off...iiswbm doesn't have a fixed cut off...it depends upon the percentile of applicants...75%-80 should fetch a call ....but conversion is a...
1 1
is this thread dead??where r d replies 2 d queries posted??
can i apply if i think getting 75 percentile?? how is the clg and wat abt its placements??
@fazer55 80%ile
can anybody tell the cutt off in cat for mba ( full time)... i am an engineering student and expecting 75 percentile in cat 2012.. can i apply??
can anybody help me with the details of MHRM , like faculty, placement ,fees and all that. wat was the average salary last yr for MHRM and wat percentage of students got selected through campus recruitment s
i did 40 ques wid 80% accuracyacads : 10th- 81% 12th-72%btech- 8.42am a fresher is...
what is d avg package in mhrm?
@Sreemanta Thanks for your comments...can u please share the details of campusing of previous years... i mean what average package will the person get with this marks...and it will be really helpful if you can give me an idea , how the HS marks for ISC and WB Board is bieng Calculated...
Waiti...
Dnt take it otherwise...i am just asking...can it be possible to share your Salary package...so that i get a good and clear picture of how much will we get..as i am also having less than 60% in HS...if it is possible u can also drop me a mail in ankandey07@gmail.com
which type of companies will i get due to less marks and what will the average salary fr us those who r having less than 60%
Hi...Currently working in Tech Mahindra as a Jr.Technical Associate.My exp is 34 months.I will be giving CAT this year...and will try to get a admission in IISWBM.PFB my academic Profiles...X--66%(WB Board)XII--59.12%(WB Board)Graduation BCA--80%(WBUT---AICTE Approved)now coming to the question.....
I have a desire to take admission in iiswbm on 2013...My financial condition is not so ok..I will have to take a loan...could u pls anyone give me some idea about the placement of last year at iiswbm? i shall be highly grateful...
is iiswbm going to accept cmat scores??/ cause according to cmat website cmat is d only test for admission in aicte approved mba program...thnx in advance.
Can anyone please let me know about the class timings for the PGDBA(Eve) and MBA(Eve) and for how many days a week ? Is it from 7 PM to 9 PM ? And also the % of attendance required during the course .Please let me know if IISWBM provides any placement facility for both the Evening courses . Will ...
Hi!
am Subir
I heard about IISWBM, about 90% student get placed from each course. Is it true now a days? so I want to know regarding MPSM (transport & logistic) minimum package?
& 1 more confusion- suppose if am not get placed from this collage, then the logo/stamp of dis collage will h...