Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

IISWBM Solution Center 2012-2014 CAT & Related BSchools

Hello Aspirants !!
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata has announced admission notification 2012-2014 for MBA and MHRM Courses.
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business management, Kolkata is one of the best business school in Eastern India. IISWBM has been ranked as an elite B-School by fortune 500 companies (Economic Times survey of Best B-School, April 2011). Faculty consistently ranks highest amongst premier B-Schools in terms of Intellectual Capital.
Following are details of programmes, eligibility and application procedure:
MBA: Duration is two years: Eligibility: Applicants should have a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 system) with Honours in Arts / Science / Commerce / Business Administration or Bachelor's Degree (10+2+4 system) in Engineering / Technology / Medical Science / Law/ Professional Courses /or its equivalent.
MHRM: Duration is two years: Eligibility : Applicants should have Honours Degree or its equivalent in any discipline / Graduate in any professional course (Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine etc.), LLB (5 years) of any recognised university. Those studying the final year also can apply.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Selection of the candidates will be through CAT 2011 conducted by IIMs. IISWBM uses CAT scores for short listing the candidates and final admission will be based on the performance in GD, Interviews etc.

Please go through the following links also. You may find it helpful:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/58451-iiswbm-solution-centre-2011-13-a.html
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management :: Home

Please feel free to use this thread for posting any queries regarding IISWBM, admission process (2012-14) and related stuffs. Response to your queries is guaranteed.
All the Best to all... :thumbsup:

Monimoy Bhattacharyya

IISWBM 2011-2013
  • Like 12
  • Share 12
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
Hi can anyone throw some light on the retail management course of IISWBM..the placement scenario of this course..and also the placements of MPSM
Yes....they accept MAT scores n u should expect a call with a decent percentile of about 75.....
2 2
hi..
please tell us about MPSM, health and hospital management in IISWBM..
they take MAT scores?
what was the cut off last time?
Retail management is a thriving field nowadays with brands like titan eye and pantaloons there are a lot of avenues opened for u..
1 1
well all those who has converted iiswbm can join d group https://www.facebook.com/groups/129823920479263/ for any info. regarding the college.
by d way nowdays its all fun with lots of controversies evry day
Okay... sorry ...my mistake! my reply was intended for 'Crystalized' ... not 'Rituparna'. However ... my aim was to share whatever i knew about the admission process in IISWBM ...as a lot of things that were being said about it was misleading...the name was not really important ... but in any cas...
1 1
sorry to disappoint u but genrally d seniors available are from MBA DAY ,still we will try to get seniors from other courses to answer your query.plz hv patience
so many inquiries about the retail managment course and none to reply. its disappointing.
Hi IISWBM SENIORS,
I gave CAT and want to go for the PGDRM(Retail Management) course. Want to know ABT SCOPE OF RETAIL MNGMNT from iiswbm bcauz i don't hv idea abt retail mngmnt?
How is the placement and fees of it?
Pls reply asap
Hi PG seniors ,
Can u throw some light on retail management since i have no idea about it and 2) Will it be good to do retail mgmnt from IISWBM?
3) My cat percentile was 42% in cat and i m obc candidate.
X-74.6%
XII-50.3
B.tech-72.5% or 8.25ygpa
I heard that retail mngmnt prgm ...
Hi,
I gave Feb MAT and want to go for the PGDRM(Retail Management) course. Want to know about it.How is the faculty and lastly how is the placement? Pls reply asap as I have very little time left to decide.
MY viewpoint is my own experience at IISWBM...
1 1
Repost!! Seniors, please provide any information that you may have.
OK i don't know whether this is the right thread to post this or not. but can anyone shed some light of the PGDSM course (sports management) offered by them for 2012-13.
Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot Nilashish for this inspiring piece of fact...... all said n done, y worry about others???? Dont u ppl have enough of your own problems to solve..... Well if not, this will all change after your course begins in this institute, because you all will be left with no time to e...
4 4
also in d interest of fb
Shovit.. buddy, dont feel bad bout my comments directed to u. I dint, nd i dont mean anything Bad for u. see, i dun know u at al. al of the comnts i've made here or in FB, if u analyse closely, wil help u somehow to tackle the pressure u're gonna face in nxt 2 yrs, nd aftr dat, rest of ur life.
nt pertaining to the cause of this prestegious website
Hi All,
I am asking on behalf of my friend who has scored 85%ile in Dec MAT. I have heard that IISWBM calls apirants based on MAT scores for MPSM. Can you all throw some light on this course.. The kind of job-profiles offered, the names of companies that come for MPSM as well as the median ...
Marketing :- 57
Finance :- 56
HR :- 4