Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

IISWBM,Kolkata Session 2009-11 CAT & Related BSchools

IISWBM Session (MBA day & MHRM) 2009-11 admission forms r already available and last date for receipt of completed forms is 5th Dec,2008..
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
No probs.. with u being a fresher..though the selection process hv some weightage for job exp.. but if u can manage good %ile in ur CAT..i m sure tht wont b much of a prob..
for MHRM though the selection criteria is CAT but the gd/pi procedure is separate..
U can get better details abt the ...
1 1
hiii everyone ..
first of all i would like to congratulate all my iiswbm frnds for doing a gr8 job . i hv lot of respect for iiswbm n at one time almost was joining it... i really want to c dis coll touching diff heights..:-) n m 100% sure it ll with gr8 students like u ppl....
n abt query...
1 1
on the official website, one data shows that total of 82 students are placed, other data shows 87 stundents are placed with 100% placement while intake of batch is 120 students
so whats the exact scenerio, how many students were there in the batch, how many got placed, 82 or 87
and is this ...
I am giving CAT this year..and I don't have any job experience. I am a fresh engineering graduate. Can anyone tell me if I do have any chance to be admitted in IISWBM? I am worried as I don't have any job experience. Again do they have any separate admission procedure for students who are interes...
Check this link for latest IISWBM Placement reports
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management :: Placement :: Students' Zone :: Companies for Campus
IISWBM do have its own hostel but since the institute runs various other courses hence seats are allotted to them also..In that case the no. of seats for MBA day-1st yr is quite limited and to avail the seats u go to apply asap..costs are pretty reasonable.. with some initial refundable deposit(R...
1 1
Thanks,
Pls also tell me about MBM from Calcutta University ie what was last year %ile , how is placement of Calcutta University MBM cource. what was avg packages etc
Last year the cutoff was 81 percentile but most of people who converted were having above 90 percentile. For listof recruiters and more information you can also visit this website I I S W B M - Prime Recruiters
1 1
Hi, I am having 1 year exp . Pls name few companies in which students are placed. Pls also tell what was last year CAT cutoff for IISWBM.
If possible pls tell me how is MBM program of Calcutta University...
Thanks
What about the hostel facilities ? I have heard that IISWBM does not have its own hostel facilities. Can you please let us know as what are the options and how much is the boarding and lodging cost?? :bigear:
As u must b knwing Institute is the oldest B school of the country n hence a grt brand value is attached to it..though thr hadnt been any lateral placements in the past.. but as per my knwledge it is worked upon now..
selection process is apart frm the CAT score thr are extempore, GD & PI roun...
2 2
plz tell us more about it, i mean , which are the major companies recruiting, average , median highest and lowest salary offerd, whether any inernational placement or not....etc
hi dude thanks for this valuable inf. but can u tell us more abt the institute . after reading your post i visit the college site but didn;t get much info. so please do help us . actually i got an exp of 1.5 yr and currently i am working as sr. travel counsellor for uk base company . please do le...
yup.. I am a current student of IISWBM.. joined the institute after hving an industry exp of more than 3 yrs..placement figures had been decent enuf for last yr..with more than 60 cos visiting the institute..n this yr also the summer placements had been very bright..brand name is the key asset of...
thanx for the info.. are u a student or alumni of iiswbm??if so..can you brief us on the placement figures of the last batch? thanx