Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

IFMR 2012-14 Final Results out CAT & Related BSchools

CONGRATS!!! to all the prospective students of IFMR batch 2012-2014!! [smiley]
The results have been uploaded on the website. Wish you all the very best!!
The offer letters have been couriered to selected candidates.
Please use this thread for the discussion on the way ahead for IFMR ...
3 3
Watte pleasant surprise.. Got the mail for PGDM regular.. I wasnt even there in the waitlist!! Anyways wont be joining IFMR.. All the best to everyone !
r u joining
yeah i have also got d call 4 full time pgdm.....i called up the office they said its through the second list
tell me the funda of first come first serve coz if i submit rs 75000 and in the case i m not in those 60 ie if the seats are already will the money be refundable
just received the mail regarding selection in pgdm dsf. earlier i was w/l 32.
seniors pls rply regarding the refund for the amount of 75K. is it non-refundable? for the deadline to submit the same is 14th MAY and the next installment of some 3 lakhs to be paid before 31st May.
if i withdra...
1 1
just received the mail :clap:
Third Convert of the season
@ALL
Hi All,
In PGDM -General, the students in the second wait list are called directly or communicated through mails and their names will not be in the pdf.
1 1
be happy and all d best.
I got a selection mail for PGDM regular and was WL 60...joining for sure
any body got the mail for selection
i got the mail today for selection in full time pgdm and i was even not in the waiting list
2 2
plz guide me abt d dsf course .....hw is d course n wat is d diff bw fe n dsf......plz guide puys.
1. Is the fee really refundable if we cancel the admission?
Because in the mail its written that 75 k is non refundable.
2. What is the last date of cancellation of admission?
3. When do we have to deposit the hostel fees?Is it on first come first serve basis.
got d mail dispatching dd tomorrow ? how many sits yet to be filled for dsf.
WL calls are started for DSF and FE. For general it'll start by today evening or max by tomorrow.
One important information - The WL are called in batches and NOT one by one. (for example: first 30 are sent mail at a time) So just like how the process was for buffer calls in selected li...
You are right, WL are called in batches
WL movement for FE and DSF has started
June 15th (tentative)
It is for all the 3 courses
Hi Seniors
When the classes for Pgdm ( all the three cousres) will start , as in few post it was mentioned last week of june or first week of july