Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Fms bhu 2012-14 CAT & Related BSchools

SOME INFO. ABOUT OUR COLLEGE
Established in 1968, the Faculty of Management Studies as an epitome of vision of the great statesmen, visionary and founder of BHU, Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya. Ever since its establishment the focus of the institution has been to cater to the needs of the business...
8 8
@knick have patience for the placement scenario ,there have been some changes regarding psu recruitment, those companies are not visiting any campus for recruitment,so this year placement scenario will be totally different as college will contact other private sector companies.wait for some time ...
2 2
@tani90 yupp it would..join the fb gp as suggested by yashatb
1 1
@harshmariner thanks for the reply Sir. We are not provided with the year wise marksheets, only semester wise marksheets are given. What can we do in such cases? Would sem-wise marksheets suffice? Kindly, reply.Thankyou
The link to the new PG thread is :- http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/2013-2015-fms-bhu-admissi-t-84985/p-3600554
The Link to FB Group is :- https://www.facebook.com/groups/355877434491823/
I REQUEST ALL THE ASPIRANTS TO ASK THE QUESTIONS IN THE RELEVANT THREAD. A NEW THREAD HAS BEEN CREATED FOR 2013 ADMISSIONS.
1 1
@harshmariner thank u so mch .i asked this question coz i wanted to b sure that if i score 70-75 then was that gud enough provided decent gd/pi. and plz cud u also shed sum light on placements in fms/bhu.thanks a lot
1 1
@tani90 LIST OF DOCUMENTS to be enclosed with application form Candidate must send the following documents with his/her application: i) Demand Draft of the specified amount for the downloaded applications. ii) A xerox copy of the admit card issued by IIMs for appearing in CAT 2012. iii) 2 self...
1 1
@knick if this question is not specifically for yash i would like to reply...right now try to score maximum..why u are bothering about the least %ile converted..every year scenario is different...but i can tell u one thing, guys in each category with high %ile have failed to convert,coz weigh...
1 1
@[556178:yashkejriwal] if u can get any info frm ur classmate abt d actual conv cutoff i wud really b thankful 2 u . sorry if iam kind of sounding desperate ,bt except u seniors nobody can present d clear picture
@[599651:knick] WELL THE EXACT CUTOFF IS NOT VERY CLEAR... BUT FOR YOUR CATEGORY EVEN IF YOU DO DECENT AT CAT ... U WILL MAKE THROUGH... THE CUT OFF FOR GD/PI WENT QUITE LOW.
1 1
@[556178:yashkejriwal] but still any rough idea about the cutoff wud b of gr8 help .thanx
plz provide last yr cut off for sc category for final conversion.. thanx in advance
Hello Everyone! I aspire to be a part of FMS BHU. The forms are out... Do we have to send the marksheets enclosed with the application form... But there is nothing as such mentioned on the website... Kindly, guide
* SHOT AT CAT*FMS-BHU
HEY KNICK.. I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO GO ACCORDING TO PREVIOUS YEAR'S CUTOFF FOR ANY COLEGE.. YOU SHOULD GIVE YOUR BEST SHIT AT CAT AND THEN ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE YOUR RESULTS SHOULD YOU LOOK FOR ANSWERS TO SUCH QUESTIONS...
YASHASWI KEJRIWALMBA (IB) 2012-14FMSN-BHU
can someone tell me the cutoff at which sc candidate got seat in fms bhu. im not asking about the gd/pi cutoff bt actual cutoff at which sc candidate was admitted in fms bhu .plz rply thanxxxx
name:-MAYANK KHARE
category-gen
cat %ile-92.8
10th-81.2
12th- 70
grad(electronic and communication- 79.56
work ex-6 months
GROUP DISCUSSION:-
gd topic-impact of cinema on society's attitude
MY performance-its was pretty fine...except one aur two times when dere is slip ...
1 1
category-gen
cat %ile-92.8
10th-81.2
12th- 70
grad(electronic and communication- 79.56
work ex-6 months
GROUP DISCUSSION:-
gd topic-impact of cinema on society's attitude
MY performance-its was pretty fine...except one aur two times when dere is slip of tongue....give 3-4 ...
2 2
dude sorry to say but dont spam here,there is separate thread for ur query this thread is purely deicated to the queries related to bhu fms.here is the link there will be many guys to solve ur query,thst gp is for cat 2012 aspirants...
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/7...
1 1
]guys i am planing to prepare for cat.. but i dont know how to start pllz help me
i am b.tech student nd i have no interst in working in it company thats y i want changed my field . i av 3 months to prepare for cat nd other exams...plzz help me