What is Cut-off for CAT based colleges?? CAT & Related BSchools

[smiley]
From few of my friend :::::::
NIRMA 90+ [smiley]
IMI 86+ [smiley]
IMT 90+ [smiley]
IMDR 85+ [smiley]
LBSIMS 86+ [smiley]
(IT MAY HAPPEN THAT ........ THIS IS NOT A PROPER INFO, BUT WHAT I GOT FROM 2004 BATCH.... ... PLEASE REPLY FOR THIS....IF ANY THIN...
18 18
thanks for the information but i want the cut off percentile for all of the top 20 mba colleges of india
Hey you can check out this thread,it may help you
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/articles-discussion-pagalguy-com-spotlight/12799-past-acads-no-cause-worry.html
1 1
Apart from some IIMs, I can't remember any top B-school having a cutoff for acads (apart from the normal 50% or 60% in some). Yes, most colleges do have weightages for acads and work-ex, which you can find out from their Mandatory Disclosures, but I don't think that's reason enough to not apply. ...
Hi
This is Dev. This is going to be my first shot at CAT....
I have read a lot about acads being a very integral part of applying to proper colleges.....though I couldn find a thread dedicated to it so I am posting it here...
My acads are:
10th:- 82%
12th:- 78.4%
B.E :- 61.5%<...
I GUESS YOU SHOULD CONTINUE UR JOB AND PARALLELY STUDY.. CAUSE A GAP SERIOUSLY HAMPERS UR PROFILE.. yes its a difficult job but thats what u have got to do..
secondly with 2.5 years of work ex u should not look for colleges below 95%ile in CAT like IMI,SPJAIN,MDI,NITIE.. between 90 and 95 the...
1 1
Hello guys,
Can you please help me, I just want to know which colleges should i aim for this year,
my 10th score (2003)67.33,
12th score - 62%,
Graduation(BBA) - 70%(2008,
13 months of W.E
average extra cirucular, during college days took part in social activities
took bre...
Besides I think NIBM has stopped taking applications a long back!
Comparison of colleges is not allowed on PG. I will suggest go to respective threads respective B Schoolers. they ll give u an idea abt placements and other details...But I ll say one is specialized college for telecom and rest two are general MBAs. So comparison ll be difficult one
1 1
NIBM cutoff is in the range of 80's. I think it is difficult to get a call at this score....But u never know...this years cutoffs for every colleges have taken a dip...so wait n watch
duplicate post!!!
hi there i have got 73%ile in cat...which colleges can i hope to get into...and whether the forms are still available...also could you tell me wat is the cutoff for NIBM pune...
thanks
Hi,
I have got calls from Nirma , LBSIM and have converted SITM(symbi inst of telecom mgt)
please tell wich is the better colleges amongst the 3.. as i have 2.5 years of work-ex..
In my view u shd calls from all colleges u have mentioned..
Seems difficult to get calls from all these colleges. all of them are in >95 %ile range...
my CAT score n profile:
QA: 99.67
DI: 87.62
VA: 92.10
Over All: 98.50 Percentile
10th = 81 %
12th = 77.33 %
BE = 7.22 CGPA
2.5 yrs in TCS
I have only converted Great Lakes but wont join.
Have applied to SP JAin, IMT Gzb, NITIE, IMI ?
What are my chances????
yeah m a engg grad..a fresher...hope nw 1 cn hlp me out..
If you are desperate, you can try out the ITM chennai , warrangal n bang campuses, pondycherry university, IITTM etc.....
NTPI is only for engineering graduates. check that out.
The website provides complete details. Go through it.
what is the cutoff for DSM ?
can ne 1 help me about mba in power management from npti, faridabad?
hey I have got 90.15 percentile in CAT-09
My sectionals r
DI-99.53
QA-77
VA-46.25
12th- 81%
10th- 86 %
Graduation- Chemical Engg - 66.10%
which colleges should i apply now.....
already applied for IMT, IMI, SPJAIN
Sorry to say but difficult to get a decent college at this score.. .I ll suggest try next year and u ll get a much better college....