Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

CAT 2012 Chennai Study Group CAT & Related BSchools

Hi chennai puys
Lets start this thread with the aim of forming a Study Group (or multiple groups based on location) where people can share preparation materials(without commercial angle), study together and get benefited from healthy competition within group-peers! If the group reachs a critic...
9 8
B I U Post
@vrun Hi...Happy Diwali to you...I have not yet received my IIFT Admit Card...I am from Mandaveli...which part of Chennai are you from?
Guys any one taking up IIFT @ Chennai..Have you got ur Admit card?
Happy Diwali Chennai Puys Play hard and safe.........
Hapy DIwali to all Chennai Puys
@AJSAM92 @Budokai001 Thanks bros for ur reply...already I took my cat on Nov-5 yes, D70 goes only till ambattur est. only D70 EXT bus will go till pattabiram via avadi Anyways, I didnt wait for that bus on that day.. went till estate n took some other bus to avadi n then to college by auto..
1 1
D70 goes only till Ambattur Estate bro
@gprasan Are you Sure D70 destination is Avadi? Think it goes only till Ambattur Estate.. You need to catch another bus
Puys, this is my agenda tomorrow for the D-day..pls check..1. Going to carry just these.. Admit card, id proof, wallet and mobile..No pen/pencil needed right? And there will be provision for keeping wallet n mobile?
2. Going to board bus(D70) at 6am from velachery-avadi.. do i need to start ev...
Hello Everyone,
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA) would like to come visit your city and tell you more about Communications Management, Marketing from MICA.
Please register yourself
https://docs.google.com/a/micamail.in/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey;=dEdXWnd4cWhX...
Puys, this is my agenda tomorrow for the D-day..pls check..1. Going to carry just these.. Admit card, id proof, wallet and mobile..No pen/pencil needed right? And there will be provision for keeping wallet n mobile?
2. Going to board bus(D70) at 6am from velachery-avadi.. do i need to start ev...
anyone participating in Chennai Marathon :D
anyone up for cab pool on 2nd Nov afternoon slot from OMR to Saveetha Eng Colg? Ping me asap!
I live in Santhome .. and will be taking Cat on Nov -5 @ Vel tech Morning Slot...
cab pooling any1?
oh fine simplexdude... Puys, nobody is gonna take CAT on Nov 5th morning at SVCET chennai?
yeah everything is fine now. :)
1 1
Anybody taking exam on Nov 5th(10 am morning slot) at SVCET, chennai ready for cab pooling? By the way, currently I am not in chennai..How is the weather down there? I heard that NEELAM is blasting chennai..is transportation, especially near velachery, fine?
@vrun :Actually speaking ,SVCET is somewher in god forsaken place...in the outskirts of chn..pl do take a call taxi and reach out..Also, it is nt highly sophisticated for the AC was nt wrking in few labs ...All the best :)
i had my test today at 3:15 , for me it took 2- 2.5 hours ( from thoraipkkam - saidapet - poonamalle - svaitha college ) by bus , started at 11 :30
my friend had the test in morning at savitha , he is also from thoraipakkam , went by cab at 7 , it took 1:15 - 1:30 hrs by cab , he said there ...
1 1
@rstheboss Thanks btw I my center is saveetha engg college nd I live in Triplicane so, only road transport is possible...roads are not going to be easy on me tomorrow :p
@VasanthMS Even i have exam on tomorrow morning. I think its better to go to the center and hope for the best.