Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

CAT 2012 Chennai Study Group CAT & Related BSchools

Hi chennai puys
Lets start this thread with the aim of forming a Study Group (or multiple groups based on location) where people can share preparation materials(without commercial angle), study together and get benefited from healthy competition within group-peers! If the group reachs a critic...
8 8
B I U Post
Hi guys how is vistamind tambaram and how standard its study materials?
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    Any chennaites in FMS?
    @GibsonLesPaul check out this link paul..https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iiec2d8kskej24u/UKxHEKWYbl/Career%20Launcher%20Mocks
    I would be transferred to chennai in about a month(first time ever).I wanted to know if anybody wanted a roommate in Adyar. I am totally dedicated to CAT13.
    Hi, I am planning to take up CAT 2013 . From the forum discussions I came to knew that it's better to join CL , IMS or TIME . I also came across Vista Minds. Please suggest me to join some good coaching center for weekend classes in Chennai (Currently Staying in OMR & Working as a software profes...
    Hey Check This out....http://pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/gdpi-classes-chennai-t-93327/p-3621209
    @akhil_iem I would suggest CL tambaram. good mentors are there.
    Hi Puys,
    This is urgent. Which is the best place for GDPI preparation in Chennai?
    I got 99.51 percentile and expecting calls from FMS, IITB, IITD, MDI.
    @KaranGarcia Stella Marris College Bus Stop is actually the next Bus Stop to CHOLA HOTEL Bus Stop. CHOLA Hotel is a 5-Star Hotel in Cathedral Road. So, when you speak to the 29C Bus Conductor, you must tell him very specifically that you want to get down at Stella Marris College Bus Stop, which i...
    2 2
    @KaranGarcia Oh Yes Very well!!! 29C stops at Stella Mary's College! I am referring to the 29C WHITE BOARD BUS which starts from Besant Nagar and goes to Perambur. This bus stops at Adyar Depot Bus Stop, goes via Mylapore and then takes a left in Radhakrishnan Road and then proceeds straight t...
    1 1
    @vishal.das I also wanted to join
    Hi please someone suggest the route to Meenakshi Clg from MMM Hospital(Collector Nagar). And what time shall i leave to reach by 9:30 AM?? "MEENAKSHI COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
    C/O IIET 363 ARCOT ROAD
    KODAMBAKKAM"
    Bro u sure...29C stops at Stella Marys college?
    @gprasan Hi, I am Harish, living in Mandaveli, Chennai. The best thing for you to do on 06th Jan 2013 (Sunday) is as follows: Start early in the morning (7:30AM or so) from Velachery and try taking a bus up to Adyar Depot Bus Stop(which is adjacent to Adyar Police station). From Adyar Depot Bu...
    3 3
    Guys, I need to reach stella marris college on sunday for my XAT. I am from velachery.. Do we have any direct bus? whether L21 will go that way? pls guide me guys..
    1 1
    could you please provide me the details of deepali mam. How to reach out to her?
    Can anyone provide the GA video which has been made available to TIME classroom students ??
    Happy new year All the best, for the results, friends
    Hi, what is the course structure and fees for the online classes of Deepali mam ?
    @kinisuhas : bhai i think it's 2 PM