Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Best institute for mba in oil and gas management CAT & Related BSchools

i have done my b-tech in Polymer Science and Chemical technology From Delhi College of Engineering.Now i want to to do mba in petroleum management.
so which is the best clg in India for mba in oil and gas management or petroleum and energy management regarding placements.

thanks in advance.
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    B I U Post
    HI HARSH!!!!
    JUST SAW THE THREAD............come to know about this....
    query:-
    1. mechanical eng- 2011-fresher-with average acads.......chances & expected percentile i require(general idea)........
    2. 100% placement no a query........may i get a chance to get placed in GAIL/HPCL/IOCL...
    u definitely hv a good chance and there is no limitation for grls, just concentrate on ur CAT at present. In my batch there is a 3:1 Male:Female ratio.
    Also u hv relevant exp in power transmission so that will be helpful to you.
    HARSH GUPTA
    MBA 1st Year
    SPM Gandhinagar(PDPU)
    B.Tec...
    1 1
    hi harsh,
    I am 2011 electrical engineering graduate currently working in transmission sector. do i have a chance?
    watz d fees scenario? does it have any limitatin for agrl candidate?
    ATB buddy, hope u do well in CAT and reach SPM or even better inst than it. BTW when r u taking CAT and are you taking any other exam as well???
    HARSH GUPTA
    MBA 1st Year
    SPM Gandhinagar(PDPU)
    B.Tech (NIT Jalandhar)
    Worked @ Accenture
    Dear Harsh,
    Thank you for your excellent reply. I guess I better concentrate on scoring well in CAT.
    Wish me luck & you could be my senior next year :)
    Also, If you have any questions regarding life in the energy sector I would be happy to help from my limited experience.
    Regards,
    TJ
    Hi TJ,
    I too badly wanted to leave IT after spending 3 yrs in Accenture. Good to know that u have vast exp in Energy sector and want to pursue MBA in Energy now. To answer ur queries-
    1) Yes, we have few ppl in 2011-2013 batch within same or even higher age group. Also, there is 1 guy with ...
    1 1
    Bro, no offences.
    But if you have a 5+ years work-ex in energy sector, the best course you can get is MDI's PGPEM course. Thats a 15 month program and the best in India.
    Atleast in the present scenerio, MDI is far better than PDPU.
    Or else you can go abroad.
    1 1
    Hello Harsh,
    I am a graduate of NIT way back in 2006 with a degree in ECE.
    I initially started with Software (Accenture ) but did not feel happy there so I left.
    Now I am working in Business Development with a company in Oil & Gas, Power & Minerals sector.
    I have 3 questions for you:<...
    Thanks a lot harsh..
    Its a very good institute still emerging in the market. Not having a big name yet but I am sure it will spread its name in the coming years.
    Well my batch has people with CAT percentile mostly in the range of 80-90, however there were few exceptions with low percentile in the range 50-60. At S...
    1 1
    Its a very good institute still emerging in the market. Not having a big name yet but I am sure it will spread its name in the coming years.
    Well my batch has people with CAT percentile mostly in the range of 80-90, however there were few exceptions with low percentile in the range 50-60. At S...
    1 1
    @guptaharsh
    how is SPM.. cat cutoff?? placement stats??
    i am Chemical Engineer working @ UB groups Fertilizer unit... interested in doing an MBA in Energy/ oil and gas.. preparing for CAT
    Guys CAT fight has started again, wish you all GOOD LUCK for this season.
    For all those who are interested in MBA (Energy & Infrastructure) admission forms of SPM Gandhinagar will be out from 10 Oct 2011
    HARSH GUPTA
    MBA 1st Year
    SPM Gandhinagar(PDPU)
    B.Tech (NIT Jalandhar)
    Worke...
    1 1
    School of Petroleum Management (PDPU, Gandhinagar)
    UPES (Dehradun)
    RGIPT (Rae Bareilly)