Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

Balaji Institute of Modern Management- BIMM - 2011-2013 - Admission Queries CAT & Related BSchools

Hello Puys
The admission season is almost near and hence here is a new thread for the batch of 2011-2013 of BIMM Pune.
We seniors, super seniors, alumnus, and institute officials will sort out your admission related queries.
Admission 2011 - 13 New Admission - Prospectus & Applic...
5 5
28th march last date..
one way to apply is download the form from the website.. make a DD of 1550.. post it to address
wats d last date for bimm pune to apply
how to apply for it where from i can buy d form
wats the cut off
i had appeared for feb MAT 2011 and have secured a percentile of 95.31, i want to know the last date for applying for the colg and whether they conduct gd/pi in delhi or not??
Marketing is the strength of sbs. It is the default specialization in sbs. So it is obvious that marketing is best. But all other specialization are also good and having good placement. So don't worry and choose your specialization according to your interest.
All the best
the %ile are on lower side. ask your friend to look for other options as well.
bimm is the best. hence its best for everything. :D
finance is not much talked about because of the strength, 25 students are from finance in bimm in my batch. the placements are equally good for finance also. av...
My frnd got 563.5- 58%ile in MAT Feb. He belongs to SC category. He had qualified BCA with 66%. Can he expect call from BIMM for PGDM- Marketing Mgt....????
Initial eligibility is a 30%ile - converting a call depends on GD/PI performance.
I got 609.5- 72.96%ile in MAT feb. & not given CET. I qualified BBA (HR) with 72.9%. Do i have any chance to get call from BIMM for PGDM-PM & HRD...????
is it true that bimm is know for best placement in marketing. what about finance. is the placement scenario of finance is not so good as marketing.
BIMM, I am coming...
its just for bimm.
all the four colleges combined is 1020.
1 1
is the strength is of one college or of all the total of all four colleges?
First of all... Congrats on your academic scores... Secondly.. You have bright chances of getting a call and if you carry on the good work in GDPI stage too then you are surely through..
The placement has been very good this year for all the streams.. The average for the society would be in th...
3 3
i wrote feb MAT 2011 and have secured a percentile of 97.53....
in 10th-- 84%
in 12th -- 85%
graduation(currently in last sem) -- 8.7 cgpa on scale of 10....
do i stand a chance of getting call since on the institute's site it was mentioned they take cat score too... :|
and i did g...
Double post sory
you have a fair chance.
the batch strength is 360
1 1
hi seniors!!!
CAT score - 61%tile
B.Tech - 66
12th - 75
10th - 65
Category - OBC
Do i have a fair chance of converting the call???
Plz help me out!!! Also please tell me what is the batch strength for BIMM
Placement scenario is good. In finance avg is around 4.5lk. Till now near about 75% students are placed from finance batch. Many companies are yet to come. I hope soon whole finance batch will get placed.
1 1
wait till 4th of march.
GOING FORWARD PRESS "THANK" BUTTON PLEASE