Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

All I wanted to Speak about CAT CAT & Related BSchools

Download the FREE 'The Best of All I Wanted to speak about CAT' ebook, a compendium of the best posts on this thread.
Use this thread to detail how your CAT journey went. For any query, use the threads available across the forum.
335 3
imaginer88 I am not able to read the complete post . contd in next p.... 01 Feb.
B I U Post
Please read previous post as well!!
July 2009 till Nov 2009
During this time, I had almost unofficial RESIGNED FROM MY JOB. I had moved onto bench where I utilized my free time for studies. I had already made my mind that I won't be working any more in IT firm and definitely want an admissi...
76 76
Hello Puys,
This space has lot of content about the inspirational story of the guys who are now part of the most reputed B-Schools. Finally the wait is over for me to write this post as I am also a part of one of the most reputed B-Schools of India, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. I cant sa...
27 27
This isn't really an inspiring story but something which I had written for my blog two years ago when I was in my final year of engineering. I had thought of posting it on Pagalguy only when the time was right..
Here it goes..
Thursday, April 3, 2008
CAT-o-feeler!
Although I would hav...
58 58
Alrite...now is my turn to write the story.....for all those who think for iitians, getting into an iim is a child's play, then read on...this is gonna be a long story but i will try to narrate in an interesting manner
Year 2005:
i was studying at iit-d and was it was the start of 7th semes...
63 63
Warning..!! Really Long, boring, emotional and philosophical rambling ahead.....
I hope your hair doesn't turn grey after reading this..!!!
This is no fairy tale and if you people are expecting strategies to crack CAT please excuse me. But if you are looking for something more than that ple...
59 59
but some how u got to live wid reality..so started my prep for GD's ..again no clue wat a GD means...
enrolled myself for weekend clses in Time BAngalore..
first mock..barely i opened my mouth...its like a dogs fight for the next 10mins n 1 dog didnt try to bark even n dats me (coming from ...
23 22
AIMCAT 14 is my first aimcat n scored 95 as already told...aimcat 13 around 94..then arun told me 94% are always gud to C but they wont fetch u anything if u didnt make it to 98+...i know im damn gud in quants but DI n verbal are never my cup of tea..but to my surprise i got gud %les in VA in bot...
10 9
What is ur ambition?? asked some senior of mine in 2004(ist yr engg) n i told him doing MBA 4m IIM (i can swear u I dont know wat MBA is n IIMs r apart from reading in sum newspaper abt MBA in IIM)...seems god mistaken T for M n he gave me IIT ....nyhows no regrets coz i dont think i can ask for ...
10 10
Contd ...
July 2009 - 6 June 2010
Awesome time ... a person who remained devoid of friends for almost 1 year found lot of friends , started enjoying preparation for CAT rather than taking it too seriously . However, being transferred to Mangalore did not provided a chance to have discussio...
88 87
Note: It is a very long post and may be sometimes boring even .. as I have mentioned what all i had to say about my cat journey and have not added any spices of creativity.
After many days of contemplation , amidst the post by various legends , here comes a post by someone who is just like a B...
51 50
Hi everyone.
Many inspiring stories here. However my story is not at all inspiring. I did all that should not be done by a CAT aspirant during the last two years. But I am posting my story here because it is unique given that most of the people who have posted here put in at least some amount ...
29 29
There are numerous useful threads in PagalGuy forum but this thread in my opinion is the most revered of them all. I was inspired not only by the success stories but also the conviction and focus that were shown by all those who have shared their experiences here.
History:
To be honest MBA ...
58 58
This is the post I thought that i will write with a smile on my face but now. By every mean I am an ordinary guy from AP you will find.Scred 500 out of 600 in X (alot of people do in AP),took MPC
(bcoz getting into medical college is tough), got 91% in XII(you can say above average in AP), in...
37 37
All I Wanted (Not Wanted Also) To Speak About CAT:
CAT was a very alien thing to me. I have never expected to be a part of this league. Never ever expected to be in an IIM as well.
I feel life has been more or less very kind to me. And I would like to thank the God Almighty for helping me a...
56 56
Well, in case you're wondering how/why you haven't seen me before and why in the Devil's name am I posting here, i'll tell you a small story:
I joined PG back in my final year of engineering, sometime around the July of 2008. Clueless as I was, I hobbled around PG, and one of the first threads...
56 56
MY CAT MEMOIR
I wasn't sure, if I should post it here. After all, my percentile wasn't the best. Neither did I have ABCL call. But then I reflected back and I asked myself, Dude you have been through one helluva journey last year. You have changed. CAT has changed you. Though you haven't been ...
62 62
So here I am...finally writing a post for the most revered thread on pagalguy....
have no structure in mind...and i write long...so plz bear with me(bhaagna mat beech main)..:nono:
When i entered the 11th grade, i had to decide what stream i want to choose...which by default turned out to b...
145 145
Hi Guys.I almost lost touch with PG after IIMI results.But i feel i owe this to my PG friends and future aspirants to share what i learnt.Even if a single person finds it useful,i will feel that the purpose is solved.
A little about my background.I am a marine engineer by profession,done BE (m...
28 28
Probably, at first glance, my journey of CAT might seem to be a lucky one - having converted an IIM call the very first time of serious preparation ! But, by the time readers finish reading my experience, quite a number of opinions would change. Read on..........
Final Year of Graduation-2008...
66 66
cont from top........
CAT 09:
This year CAT turned online and a surprise was in store. The format was new and needed a different prep. Again I joined a test series, CL this time as I was fed up vid IMS. This time my initial mocks weren't so great, so I was forced to study sporadically....
28 28