Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

All I wanted to Speak about CAT CAT & Related BSchools

Download the FREE 'The Best of All I Wanted to speak about CAT' ebook, a compendium of the best posts on this thread.
Use this thread to detail how your CAT journey went. For any query, use the threads available across the forum.
335 3
imaginer88 I am not able to read the complete post . contd in next p.... 01 Feb.
B I U Post
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain...."
Golden quote form 'Bladerunner (1982)', something that gave me strength throughout my journey to CAT and beyond.
CAT O'09 : The Pehla nasha
My first stint with CAT started out in my last year of graduation, when I saw p...
48 45
ALL I wanted to Speak about CAT:
Opening this thread after almost 3 years gives me goosebumps. I have read every heart touching story out here. The most famous ones, and the ones hardly read but I have read them all and motivated myself in some way or the other convincing myself that I was bo...
62 60
Disclaimer: This is going to be a pretty long post that might test your patience.
Season 1:
Cut to Dec 2007: Joined Wipro Technologies in Bangalore through campus placement after graduating in Electronics and Instrumentation engg. Was happy to have landed a coveted job and was already dream...
40 39
Hi All,
Unlike most of the posts on this sacred thread pf pg, my story is that of an aspirant, who has been running after cat for past two years, preparing for past three years, and now looking forward to season 2012.
It all started with season 2009, when I was third year student at NSIT, ...
55 54
"Life is stranger than fiction", I believe each word of this line after a forgetful and horrible 2011 on every front...and yet the year when I got...oops clinched admission in one of my dream B-schools. Grit!! :biggrin:
Here goes my entry for this sacred thread...hopefully my story do some jus...
88 82
It has been a long time since I decided to write on this holy thread. In view of the CAT 2011 results coming up, I finally decided it is time
It all starts with my school. Throughout my life I have been an underdog. Right from my school days I was the 'dark horse'. That always kind of fuelled...
72 70
Hi,
Well, i was in the same place many of the readers are exactly one year ago... Seems like it has been not a long time since then that I am sitting at the other end penning down my experience. A brief profile of mine,
10th and 12th %age : 93+
Dual degree in CSE in IIT Kharagpur
IIM...
40 40
Key Takeaways -
Well I'm in no stage to preach to people. I still have a long way to go in my life and a lot to achieve. For one I've done everything till now in my life for myself. I want to reach a stage where I can give back to the society. I also am very new to my industry and have a LOT ...
142 129
Day Zero..
As we filed into the audi, there was a hush in the air. Today the batch of 2011, IIMC would have its first real test. Summer placements were extremely important, especially for I-banking aspirants, for these companies largely hired through PPOs or Pre PLacement offers. Very few of t...
138 105 4 Comments
yashTheaimer Awesome! Inspiring !! :D . 28 Jan.
talktoash30 awesome man. Respect........ . 18 Mar.
"June me hum.. JOka aaye" .
The first few days at Joka were the absolute most fun I've had. Meeting new people, making new friends, new classes, new hopes, new dreams.. no more going to the office every morning, Awesome conversations on the dinner table at the mess.. the confidence, that I ...
78 74
On HOLD...
And the best happened. On the result day, I had cleared all 4 of my calls. CLIK final callgetter. Maybe it was the 99.92 that put me in thru C inspite of the horrible GDPI. I was happy. I called my office, took the day off. I spent the day talking to atleast 10 different knowledgabl...
91 84
Part 3
ISB....
Around mid september, a friend told me that ISB admissions had opened up. The website said they needed a minimum of 2 years workex. But my friend asked me to go ahead with it anyway. He suggested that if nothing else, going through the whole admission procedure would give me ...
81 78
Part 2..
A New Direction...
Yes.. It was an open mock test. I was lazing about on a Sunday, when some of my friends woke me up and asked me to get ready. I asked them what it was for, and they said it was a CAT mock in the city. I said I didn't even know what sections CAT had. I could sure ...
91 85
Prologue
This has been due from the last two years. When I was preparing for CAT this used to be my favourite thread. I drew inspiration from many success stories here. THe best and most inspiring ones were where people achieved success after facing failure.
I haven't read this thread sinc...
90 85
talktoash30 i have read your entire story upside down. And finally I .... 18 Mar.
wanted to post but could not...today let me do it...
school life:
...so, story starts long back from school dayz...when i was an average student who studied a day before exams and was happy with 60-65% marks...then came boards and pattern of studies changed, i started taking studies serious...
75 75
Finally i get to speak on this thread......and i feel very gratified in doing so...
Hi everyone,
I am Gaureesh from Mumbai...and here is my story.
Well....the journey started way back in December 2009 when i was in the 3rd year of engineering...I enrolled for a coaching class...things be...
101 100
Hey guys... I have penned down my whole story of the last two years in detail in a blog...and that is all i want to speak about CAT...
do read it once you have free time as its quiet lengthy...
here is the link to my blog
First Express............
25 25
chapter 4 - Resurrection
There comes a time in our life when we do not have anything to lose. This was that time for me. With no option left, I came back home and rejoined the coaching institute. I started taking each day at a time building my broken self. Soliloquies became a part of my late...
94 92
So here I am, finally ready to post on this thread which is revered by most of the puys. But before I start I would like to tell you that there aren't any CAT cracking tips or mantras for me to share. Everyone has his/her own way that suits them the best. This write is just a synopsis of my life'...
64 64
So fellow puys, if we brothers can manage to achieve this type of job/degree/success with a slightest of resources then you can achieve an IIMs or any top-notch degree or let me say anything you want in your life.. I know it's not easy.. And I know that these institutes are the best in India/worl...
162 157
iMavericks Let me tell u one thing Anupam, I belong to Jharkhand and.... 19 Dec '13.