Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2013-2015] (UBS) University Business School Chandigarh Admissions discussions CAT & Related BSchools

The Cat Race has started and so has the admission process of MBA institutes. University Business School(UBS) is nowhere behind in the league race . This time we have a dedicated team(comprising MBA-GEN,MBA-HR , MBA-IB and MBA-Biotech students) who will be addressing your queries.We understand you...
6 6 11 Comments
karanvirsingh666 @amy9 thank u bro :D . 19 May '13.
deepsr888 do they take cmat score?. 01 Dec '13.
B I U Post
6d
Can anyone let me know what is the expected cutoff of UBS Chandigarh for MBA batch 2014-2016? It quite important for me me to know this. So please somebody let me know.
2 users have answered this question.
when will d gdpi shortlist be out? and will d college notify us or we have to chk on d site?
akhilgravi @abbey123 thnk u :) . 26 Mar.
WHEN SHORTLIST WILL BE OUT ANY IDEA???
My courier guy says the post is delivered. But my ubs status does not show. Nobody in ubs is picking up my phn or replying to my mail. Can seniors pls help here /???
when will the list be out....
brijeshk Sometime by the end of march.. 03 Mar.
ms18dec wt was the cut off last year for obc candidate . 14 Mar.
i got 81% plz suggest me good b school
i got 81.35%ile can i get call from ubs
i got 81.35%ile can i get call from ubs
I GOT 88.56% IN CAT THIS YEAR .CAN I EXPECT A CALL FROM UBS AND IS THE PLACEMENT GOOD IN UBS?RPLYY SOON AS TODAY IS THE LAST DATE
my cat percentileoverall is 83.35VA- 92.02QA-62.5CATEGORY- NC OBC..Any Chances...??
antifup General cutoff is 82%tile, as of last year. so definitely.... 26 Jan.
@visionIIM-ACL ..Sir, kindly close the thread as it is of last year and a new thread for 2014-16 has been already made..
kapilsh whr is it...?. 28 Mar.
CAT 84.28%ile...any chances of getting a call???
Shukrant Please post in the 2014-16 thread... 24 Jan.
prateekanil where in 2014-16 thread. 04 Feb.
Hi,OA-90.98 percentile in cat with QA-84.45 and VA-92.53 in cat.In Xth-78.40 %In XIIth-73.40 %In B.E-70.00 %Work Experience-2 years and 6 months in IT(tata consultancy services)Is there any chances of getting a call ?
Shukrant @augustleo ..Please post in the 2014-16 thread... 24 Jan.
any chances at CAT 80.19 %ile? last date to apply?
antifup ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in/importantdates.php... . 23 Jan.
Shukrant @Alankarbansal ..please post in the 2014-16 thread.. 24 Jan.
My journal number is not getting accepted.It says that journal already exists .What to do?
3 Comments
apurvamittal91 add a zero in the beginning. 23 Jan.
Shukrant This is the last year thread..please post at the 2014-16 .... 23 Jan.
Is this true?
is UBS chandigarh a good college? what are the cutoffs and placement?
6 Comments
pineapplem is it more like government colleges short of faculties....... 24 Jan.
Shukrant Please post in the 2014-16 thread... 24 Jan.
what are the documents that have to be submiitted apart from the print out of the application form for UBS chd. please help.
This is the last year thread..Please address all your queries here..
khare.rishabh what is the cutoff??? when is the last date to apply???. 20 Jan.
gdpi center only in chandigarh!! is that true?