Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2013-2015] New IIMs PGDM WAT/PI experiences _ IIM Raipur CAT & Related BSchools

Dear Aspirants,
This thread is for posting your New IIMs PGDM WAT/PI experiences.
Please follow the following format while posting your experience:
Date & Slot :
Work Ex:
WAT Topic :
WAT Experience :
Details about interview panel (no of intervi...
10 10 9 Comments
mba4oldman if interested in operations and mgmt ...go for nitie..no .... 18 May '13.
dvijaykrishnan NITIE anyday . 18 May '13.
Dear Aspirants, We know how it feels to be you. We were there last year. The desperation, the anxiety, the daydreaming, the F5 button. Yes, its all crazy.To help ease it all, we bring you IIM U's City Meets across the country. Meet the students of IIM U and get your doubts cleared. We would lov...
38 Comments
PARIKSHIT1 @the_moody16 we will try to work out something :) . 16 May '13.
the_moody16 @PARIKSHIT1 Ok sirji tats great.. will look forward .... 16 May '13.
result to de nhi rhe..... ab kuch din me bolenge ki server me problem hai result to ready hai..
1 5 Comments
bunty5766 @Aditya1204 bhai bahut log IIM ke result ka wait kar rah.... 16 May '13.
sunil238 just went through the posts of NMIMS Bangalore... there t.... 16 May '13.
Raipur has said that results will be declared on 17th..Considering the "load on the server" theory, can we expect results today?
8 Comments
maa haan sab ye hi bol rahe hai ...to atleast raipur ka to ka.... 16 May '13.
revi007 arey...IIM indore se pehle atleast ek ka bhi aajaye wahi .... 16 May '13.
Know you faculty@IIM U...refer attached files
For all those who would like to know more about awesome faculty at IIM U, please refer given below link.
Know your faculty @ IIM Udaipur | Facebook
More faculty profiles to be added
Just called IIM trichy. they said that results will be out latest by 18th and hopefully on 17th but still they didn't receive scores from IIM Raipur....!!!!!!
FirstName Yeh toh hona hi tha!. 16 May '13.
Achille @LOKESH3 17th & 18th ok.. but are you sure it's month.... 16 May '13.
Gabbar:Samba yeh RESULT kab hai,kab hai RESULT?
Samba:Are Sarkar yeh IIM walo koi pata nehi hai toh hamein khak malum hoga!!!!1
Pitch looks very good.... Stadium is filled with the audience..... Everyone waiting for the NEW IIM RESULTS match..... Still waiting... Lets see who are the openers....
har jagah waitlist clear ho rahi hai yahan reult hi nahi aaya abhi tak!! waah bhai waah!
bunty5766 waitlist kahi abhi clear nahi ho raha hai bhai.... all ar.... 16 May '13.
RTR_Naman I was talking about IITB and old IIMs . 16 May '13.
when r the results
Ashu.mahapagal KBC k agle season me ye question 5crore k liye poocha jay.... 16 May '13.
abhi23862386 no notification whatsoever :D . 16 May '13.
@all....can anyone specify what r the intake of all 6 new iim.................as some of them will increase their intake......:)
25 Comments
quintus yeah .............saala dimaag kharab ho gaya hai ......i.... 16 May '13.
maa same here dude... muje pata hai nahi hoga ...but fir bhi .... 16 May '13.
When are the results being declared? How do they expect working professionals to join in less than a month's notice? Any one called them up today?
torqtech They don't expect working guys to leave their jobs for th.... 16 May '13.
emilthomas @torqtech very true !!. 16 May '13.
i am bored waiting for results, thinking of starting the prep again for CAT-13, prep time was awesome fun with LR DI sets..
4 16 Comments
hritik.sharma then why i got iim b? . 16 May '13.
igotiimb i believed it wud hapen . 16 May '13.
guys, just wanted to know....did anyone with 97 percentile made a convert into the new IIMs in the last couple of years...???
curiousboy i know someone who converted 4 of them last year at 97.2. 15 May '13.
seetharam7 www.pagalguy.com/u/bhargav.nitc... . 15 May '13.
How to know minimum and median salary from the report?
pdf file pdf file
14 Comments
hritik.sharma ok...the thing was the data which IIM raipur will be shar.... 16 May '13.
PARIKSHIT1 can't say much about how things run when it comes to PGP .... 16 May '13.
guys koi result nikla kya????
86 Comments
mathur.rohit75 @deepthi11 well i guess the moment is not far away.... 15 May '13.
revi007 @vaibhav_aro a more apt question would be "guys, koi resu.... 15 May '13.
Apart from overlaps among new IIM's, would there be overlaps from the older ones in their first list? (means,suppose one converted an oldie is there a possibility his name wld figure in new IIMs list)??
8 Comments
vivek231 i don't think tht first list list will be a useless,for e.... 15 May '13.
RahmanKhan @vivek231 Let's hope that's the case, but if not, then th.... 15 May '13.
What do you think will happen earlier?
  1. • • •
  2. • • •
Do new IIM's share their first list amonf themselves??? My doubt is suppose 100 guys get selected for IIM Ranchi, will only those be seen in other IIM's or some logic is applied here...
RahmanKhan Yes. I discussed this with my mentor before WAT/PI and he.... 15 May '13.
Puys....have you checked with all new iims....will results be announced on 18th ???
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow