Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2013-2015] MDI PGP Admission Notification and related discussion CAT & Related BSchools

Hi All,

Management Development Institute, Gurgaon has announced the admission and related process for the following programs
1. Post Graduate Program in Management
2. Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Management
3. Post Graduate Program in International Management

Important dates
Online application submission - 5th September - 10th October, 2012
Issue of Information Brochure and Application form (printed) - 5th September - 10th October, 2012 (Working Monday to Friday, 10 am - 5 pm)

Eligibility
PGPM / PGP - HRM / PGP - IM
1. Minimum 3 years Bachelor's degree
2. 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline recognized by the association of Indian Universities / AICTE
3. Candidates completing all requirements for obtaining Bachelor's degree by 30th June, 2013 can also apply

Admission Procedure
1. Candidates need to appear for CAT (refer catiim.in)
(foreign nationals / NRI / PIO can apply by submitting valid GMAT score, taken not later than October 2012)
2. Subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview

Some important links and attachments

Feel free to ask us any doubts.
Please go through the following two posts regarding some common questions' links posted in this thread. We can avoid any repetitive question in that manner.

Check your application status through the link
http://online.mdi.ac.in/AdmissionFPM/status.aspx

All the best everyone for CAT from current MDI batches.

Cheers
Seba

My final season - Calls - IIM A, L, S, RRRTUK, MDI, IIFT, FMS, NITIE - ITM, XLRI - HR, IIT B,D,K, XIMB, SIBM P, SCMHRD | Converts - MDI, IIFT D, NITIE - ITM, IIM S, IIM RRK, XIMB | Skipped - IIT D, K, SCMHRD | Final Verdict - MDI PGPM Class of 2014
  • Like 30
  • Share 30
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
wen r d final results expected?
can't say..it all depends on weitage to diff things..
@puissant yes 2 yrs in sales and marketing with top notch french company wch is very khaas recruiter of mdi as well :P
@chin1989 do u have work ex??
@chin1989 ho jayega ...dnt worry..i m also in d same boat of 98.72..
1 1
hey can nyone tell wat r the chances fr pgp convert at mdi @ 98.72 , had a ok gd and grilling intervw ??
1 1
same here..:( told it was too late and "everything was in place"..had to sacrifice DMS..
@Riya3 i requested a date change but my request was turned down.
@mishi1991 was ur gd/pi date changed?
Hi puys what was the least percentile for PGPIM convert??
1 1
@Riya3 mail to admission office at admissions@mdi.ac.in and also call them
NEED HELPis mdi considering change of dates.. I hv got my TCS rejoining date on the same day.. & I 'd have to join then..
@stutikoli18 mention the level of ur achievement in brackets. if it is college level, then mention college
@pecobian1 bt dey have asked to specify whethr ur achievemnt is at state or national level
@swati308 u can write ur other achievements at school or college level which u think are worth mentioning
@raku1989 i had mine clashing with fms.....mdi refused to change the date..so may be mdi would not change...anyways u may try..
Guys, Anyone here got the MDI GDPI date rescheduled ??I have mine clashing with IIT D.Kindly let me know if any chance is there to reschedule my MDI date as IIT D has mentioned a strict NO for change in appointment dates.
In the personal details form, do we have to leave the extra-curriculars wala segment blank if thr s nothing at the state/national level?...but they asked for hobbies also...aren't we supposed to mention it thr?
PG Experiences thread : http://pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/2013-15-mdi-gurgaon-pgp-g-t-96001/p-3624761?page=5
FB Aspirants Page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/620145338002865/
1 1
guys is dere any thread for mdi gd pi experience 2013-2015 ?
Please share the link