Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

(2013-2015) IIM Shillong GD/PI experiences CAT & Related BSchools

IIM Shillong interviews have kicked off this morning. :thumbsup:

All the best to everyone and please post your interviews. :mg: Please try to conform with the format given below so we can all have idea why a particular question has been asked to you. :thumbsup:

PROFILE:

Name:
CAT percentile:
10th and 12th Marks:
Work Ex :
Date of Interview:
Location of interview:
GD / case discussion - topic
Duration of GD -
No. of people in the interview panel:
Questions in PI
Duration of PI
Overall Experience including your view of your performance.

Any other info which you would like to provide.

Note:
1. Please don't clutter the thread with irrelevant posts. :nono: Kindly don't post anything other than your interview experiences.

2. Use Thank button for acknowledging and try to use PM functionality for sending messages/comments/views/feedback unless you find it necessary and relevant to be posted here. :)

3. Link for last year thread.

2013: CAT - 96.2 | IIFT - 47.99 | SNAP - 98.91 | NMAT - 214 | Converts: NMIMS | Waitlist: IIFT-K | Rejects: SIBM-P || 2012: CAT - 96.55 | Converts: IMT-DCP, IMI, MDI-IM, NMIMS-CM | Waitlist: IIM(S)
  • Like 6
  • Share 6
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
    • B I U
    B I U Post
    Till which date have the interviews been scheduled?And when are the results expected?
    I remember they've started on the 1st of Feb. I had mine on the 25th.
    naveengangwal ok..kis type ka question poocha tha bata sakte ho?
    @swatilekha1 yaar mere s toh pucha tha i don't know rest waise syaad m bba student tha isliye pucha hoga ...:D
    @naveengangwal are they asking Graphs also?
    @ABCILK buddy mere stoh equations slove karwaye or liner equation draw karwayi..:D
    Nice to see the post. Hope all of you get through One of my friend who attended the interview said he was asked puzzles. Can you ppl recall some puzzles which were asked? It'll be helpful for us.
    Which documents are they checking?
    hey ppl what are the technical ques being asked to electrical engg?
    @newhere just check your mail..:D
    1 1
    guys... help please.. :/... how to take print of shillong form... i didnt print it before... there was no option for it .. someone pls help
    @PKDK no idea about it...
    @sajalgoel477 is the NSE fm programme going to start this year???
    Former president A.P.J. Abdul Kalam will be taking a course in IIM Shillong as a visiting professor this july...http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/former-president-abdul-kalam-to-teach-students-of-iim-shillong-339013
    1 1
    @Varshaankita Thnx a lot..:)
    @reverberate No its not required..If you have you can carry it otherwise there is no need to worry..
    Is conversion certificate (from CGPA to percentage) required at the time of GD/PI...?
    IIM Shillong GD/PI experience: on 24th FEB, 2PM slotM.Pharm and working in Cipla for last 8 months
    CAT %ile: 91.76, 10th marks: 81.37%, 12th marks: 86.5%, B.Pharm: 84.6%, M.Pharm: 86.5%Venue: Mantra AmaltasCase study topic: A diamond necklace stolen from jewellery store......no evidence......s...
    any idea for last year's final cat cutoff ....especially for engineers
    guys was dere any document verification done for anyone ?? specially at delhi hotel mantra amaltas ???? i was only asked for the interview form, the call letter/CAT admit card and an ID proof before the start of my GD !! apart from that dey did not check our 10th, 12th or grad results for verific...
    Name:Rohit
    CAT percentile:10th and 12th Marks:78.04, 88.7, 87.9
    Work Ex :nil
    Date of Interview:26 feb
    Location of interview:hotel mantra amaltas, delhi (9 A.M. slot)
    GD / case discussion - something about an internationally funded NGO - Welfarm...should it be allowed to take over t...
    rohit3221 Verdict- WL-47 SC category...will update if converted. 24 Apr '13.
    rohit3221 As of now (09/05/2013) the waiting list has moved by 30...... 09 May '13.