Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2013-2015] BITS Pilani, MBA Admission Queries (Now from CAT) CAT & Related BSchools

MBA 2013-2015 Admissions
Admission into MBA 2013- 2015 at BITS Pilani, Pilani campus will be done as per the following framework.

Eligibility for Admissions:
Any Integrated first degree of BITS or B.E./B.Tech in Engineering disciplines from other recognized universities with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.

Admission Modality:
For admission to MBA, candidates have to appear in the Online Common AdmissionTest (CAT) 2012 conducted by IIMs. Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for Group Discussion & interview at their own cost. Final admission offer will be made on the basis of the performance in the CAT 2012, interview and Group Discussion.

Application Procedure:
Candidates who wish to be considered for admission into MBA program at BITS Pilani will be required to apply online by visiting www.bitsadmission.co... . Online application process will start in 1st week of November 2012 (tentative).
BITS Pilani | MBA| 2012-2014 Batch.
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
DO BITS have PROFILE BASED calls also for GD and PI ?
Uday and Anusha - This is the first time college is taking CAT scores. So I would not want to speculate. We had BITSAT last year and the current batch has a very good profile. College is listed amongst IITs and other national institutes so cut-off should be in the same range, is my guess. Faculty...
3 3
@VenkatNaveen Hi Can you please let us know the expected CAT cut off and the average placement packages and job profile?
can you please let us know the approx CAT cutt off and avarage package for placements ?
1 1
That said, am sorry to say, you wouldn't be eligible for the current batch Pratik. You might have to give the next CAT exam. Please free feel to post anything which you might need regarding BITS MBA program.
Sadly...I dint Apply for CAT my work ex was Just abt 1 year and I was still trying to cum in terms wid my Job...I thot tht first I will Try BITSAT and If not successful then All other MBA entrances nxt year....But Things are so uncertain nowadays...Anyways... BITS ...
@pratik10 You still have a chance..go strong for CAT.
The details of the MBA program can be found in these links. Link 1- http://www.bits-pila...Link 2-http://www.bits-pila...
A short Summary about the department-
The Department of Management at BITS, Pilani was established in the year 1971. The program was started as MMS which further evolve...
2 2
OMG...no BITSAT this tym...I was hoping on it big tym...