Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2012-14] DSM - DTU Shortlist Declared / GDPI call getters CAT & Related BSchools

hey puys !!
The list for selected candidates has been declared and i have attached the pdf also.
The cut off for gen is 80 and the rest of the info is present in the pdf.
I hope seniors can come here and help us out !! [smiley]
All the best puys and prepare well !!
SOME FAQS: ...
pdf file pdf file pdf file
8 7
@decentb : see chances are there. If you dont come then there wont be any scope for chance.
for being on the safe side you can contact the faculty, Dr. Archana ( in morning)whose contact i have already mentioned in the post.
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
@rajneeshgupta90 : admission will be based on merit.
hey!! i missed my counselling on 31st july.... i ws waitlisted at 185 .... will i be given preference ???
@decentb :btw as m not from delhi so it would be very difficult for me to reach there...so plzz if u can make it clear that whether there are good chances or not....
@decentb all the certificates.10th, 12th and grad.
@sims11 :what all documents r required..??
@decentb : there might be. Please reach DSM tomorrow at 10 with all documents. ATB!!
@sims11 :hey bro...my waitlist number is 250+ ...do i stand a chance...??
Hi everyone,
There is a good news for aspirants. There is an opening for few seats. Details is as follows:3 seats for general category1 seat for Obc & SC category each.All those who are on wait-list or had missed their counselling earlier are eligible for this.
All those interested should r...
URGENT: if anyone is staying in PG , call me as i also need a PG.+919027175459
ummn so we kicked off finally !! Orientation was fine but i hope the faculty uses a micromike fr classes as i cudnt hear garg sir at all ..
A bit dissapointed tht this is not a fully residential course but then everythin is nt perfect . eh ?? Friday comes and den we start full fleged and i ...
@[414262:rajneeshgupta90]
you should have attended it yaar...almost everyone who was present there got a convert...
@[556293:crashin0sam] .. no i didnt !!
So guys any comments about the first class we had today??
@[414262:rajneeshgupta90]
I suppose the last one to convert was waitisted at around 290 something...you attended the counseling didn't you??
wt ws the last rank upto which seat was alloted today ??
You guys have to report in DSM 1st year classroom at 9:00 AM .. Wear formals (preferrably) ..not business suits though!
2 2
anyone has any info about tomorrow's timings and events.
1 1
plz seniors let us know what are we supposed to wear on 1st
Hmmm...right!