Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

[2010-2012] IIM Shillong Final Result Out CAT & Related BSchools

Hey guys
The IIM Shillong result is out.
You should be getting an email from them.
Must say they have been very prompt, I got the email at 12:00 AM sharp.
Gursartaj
Thanx a lot for helpin us juniors n answering our querries...
have couple of more doubts-
1) Can u gimme sum details abt d lowest n median packages?? PM me if u cant disclose due to sum rules or sumthing...
2) wat was d scene for freshers n non-engineers???
3) Have sum reason for join...
2 2
dude- personally- will tell u to get couple of years of work ex as value addition n then come for MBA frm IIM-S... m a fresher too n have talked wid lots of seniors- work-ex always helps... plus, after paying nearly 11 lakhs n giving 2 years, if ur placement increase is just abt 2-3 lakhs, i woul...
I have got waitlist from IIM S and calls converts MDI, NITIE. But I would be going for IIM-S if I get.
I interacted with many. I gathered that, The college has been doing good!
Heard students there have won many competitions in other IIMs which means that are really good!
Placements ha...
7 7
For all those of you who have converted, please respond to the poll on whether you plan on joining or not.
That'll really help all of us who are on the waitlist to know where we stand. It's a make or break situation for some of us.
Congrats to converted people.
Welcome to IIM Shillong :).
Lemme do a quick recount of things I like about this college in my one year stay here.
It is an awesome college having made great strides in its little over 2 years existence so far.
The place is out of the world to say the ...
7 7
Hey.. Congrats to everyone who got through IIM S.
Can everyone please fill up the Waitlist Tracker for MDI, IMT G and IMI given inthe link below. It would be really helpful for waitlisted people like me.
Thanks
Untitled form
CONGRTAS !!!!!! 2 all the selected candidates
bhai..plzz solve my problem...
I just passed my engg frm BIT mesra..
Got job in NTPC..executive engg.. with 8.1 lakh package
I got into IIM S...with av around something 9...
Shud i go fr it..or wait fr another yr..???
This ws my first attempt without much prep...
Plzz help me
please write to admissions office regarding the same... i will not be able 2 tell u the exact amount....
bhai..plzz solve my problem...
I just passed my engg frm BIT mesra..
Got job in NTPC..executive engg.. with 8.1 lakh package
I got into IIM S...with av around something 9...
Shud i go fr it..or wait fr another yr..???
This ws my first attempt without much prep...
Plzz help me
What would be the fine amount. Can you give the exact details. Thank you
Hey, if any of you have converted IIM-S and are not taking it, please let us know on this thread.
It will help those on the waitlist track movement, and make decisions accordingly.
yes... u can ask for a refund... and the college would refund your fees in such case..... after deducting a fine
1 1
Guys. I have also converted both MDI and IIM S. Please pm me which one to select. I would really appreciate it.
My wait list no.63, Is there any chance of getting a call to join?
Or do I have to join for some other course? can any one advice what is the chance of getting a call after 25 May 2010?
Thanks
Hi,
I am waitlisted at 105 :|.Can I know how many seats are there this year.Seniors please throw me some light on this and it would grateful if you could comment on my waitlist position.
Yes people please start the poll
plz, can we have a poll for number of people not joining. it would be nice. we can get to know at least a sketchy picture. coz last yr, placement reports were not there and no yardstick for comparison and people were sceptical. but now that IIM S has proved itself, waitlist ll be bit tough.
1 1
As mentioned in the call letter
and please 75k is not mess charges its a collection of a host of other charges
guys i m not understanding fees structure ....
is it 8.5 lacs as tution fees + 75000 mess charges and what abt hostel....
please if anyone can give insight