Discuss your preparation strategies for Jobs related Exams here. Ask queries and get answers from current participants and successful students. Get information on CGL, UPSC, IAS and other exams as well as those conducted by SAIL, Coal India, ONGC, etc.
The ratio of income of A and B one year ago is 3:2. The ratio of present income to the previous income of A and B are 2:3 and 3:4 respectively . Total present income of A and B is rs 21500 , then find the income of B ?
What will be the size of memory address space for 16 bit data and 20 bit address bus?
FRM Part 1 and Part 2 Materials available at affordable cost
1) FRM Part 1 2015 Schweser Study notes + quick sheet+ Practice exams
2) FRM Part 2 2015 Schweser Study notes + quick sheet+ Practice exams
3) FRM Part 1 & Part 2 Bionic Turtle Materials
4) FRM part 1 & Part 2 Notes,videos, Qbanks,Mock tests
5) GARP Coursepack for FRM part 1
6) FRM HD Handbook
Please drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries. Only Serious candidates please
News confirmed with union
UIICL assistants results will be declared in a day or two
I am writing to you to bring this to your kind notice about the Mismanagement in the recent exam of SCI Management Trainee. My Center was Arwachin Sr. Sec. School, Vivek Vihar, New-Delhi and after an overnight journey I was there on time. We were allowed to enter at around 09.30 AM and as soon as I stepped-in I came across various Mismanagements of the center which I think is necessary for Shipping Corporation of India to know.
01. There was NO PROPER sitting arrangement about who will sit where and hence it was easy for people to sit with their friends. I wonder what the use of our Registration Number was, if we were allowed to sit with our friends.
02. As soon as we got ready for the exam the server got crashed, we were told that this is an external problem and we are trying to contact SCI for the same. After waiting for around 30+ minutes we were finally able to log in into our systems. After logging in also there were few candidate who were screaming there about what to do and what not to do. There was no proper communication and the lady invigilator herself was looking helpless.
03. SCI had advised to us to sign the identification slip (which was attached to our admit card) but around 60-70% candidates were waiting only for their number to come and when they spoke about it to the invigilator they got a shocking reply from them that they can't trace out who is sitting where. (I wonder what the examination team was doing in the one and a half hour of the exam time)
04. At around 12, our test got automatically submitted and then the invigilator told us that you will be given extra time from 12.30 to 01 (I still do not know the use of that half an hour break in the middle of an exam, was it for the candidates to re-confirm the answers?) and once the students got to know about the break then obviously they started chit-chatting and exchanging their answer with each other. No one from the center was even bothered to stop doing that as they were busy in their own task of getting the candidate signature on the slip which allowed the candidates to easily ask the answer to others. Correcting 10-15 questions in half an hour's time is not a big deal and I am sure it will have a great impact over India Level Merit.
05. I am a registered member of an online forum where candidates discuss about Jobs and Career and I got to know from there that a center in Bangalore also has the same facility of letting the candidate sit together with their friends.
I know there will be no one to stand with me over this but you can still confirm the above facts over phone to any candidate whose center was same as of mine. I am a serious candidate and seeing your chances of selection going down like this hurts you a lot. I am someone who had this unshakable belief in our system and in SCI too but this kind of mismanagement has made me question my belief. Is this the way SCI Recruits the work force for them then I am shameful to tell you that I won't be filling up any forms from now onward. We have spent Rs 1000 from our hard earned money and seeing it going into a trash because of such mismanagement is highly disappointing. I do not know whether it was a miss-communication from your side or was it the school who took this exam so lightly, but it ruined the chances of many candidates of being selected in a PSU for sure.
I hope I have made my point clear and request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest and oblige.
Bhai log koi news result ki...
Yr i tried 2 cl bt they r nt taking ny cl...
rrb ajmer ke result ki koi info. h kya kb tk aayega .....if anyone knows kindly share....
when will these results come????
Hi i want to the last date of form for 2015...? N what's the topics should be covered for exam...?
frnds any update regarding medical intimation or pvr??
The last joining date is 10th April for every one??? Somebody confirm...
Anyone for MT Materials Management.......or am I the sole competitor...........
::URGENT HELP NEEDED::
Guys...I already have a casio fx 991 MS calculator...will this calculator be allowed in the exam or do I again need to purchase a fx 82 MS or fx 82 ES?
Are ACET guys strict abt the calculators...or can I carry my casion fx 991 MS?
hi anybody got joining on april 6th at hyd pocharam campus? me joining on that day hope some one r there too
I'm currently working for IBM and have now got through in a public sector company. I've already given my resignation notification in IBM, but have to serve a notice period of 90days which I dont think I will be able to serve, as the new company processes are happening pretty fast. I have spoken to my manager and have also put across a formal mail requesting for an early release also stating that Im ready to buy out the notice period, but these ppl are not ready to budge. What can I do now? What happens if I just stop reporting to work (say abscond) after sending out mails to my manager and HR during my notice period? Will i be able to get a service certificate and relieving letter in that case? Are there any other means of obtaining a relieving letter (like legally)?