Hi Guys, Planning to give GMAT in Nov. I'm looking for Group study please let me know if anyone is interested.
Does anyone here has any idea about "the absolute Final results" ntu mba??
Is there any chance for not selected people(results on June 11th) to get admission??? Thanks in advance
Looking for feedback. My profile is as follows:
Xth- 82.33 % ( State Board)
XIIth-68.00 % (State Board)
B Tech (Mech)- 8.71 CGPA
Work Ex- 4 Years 9 Months (as on 2.05.2015) in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (Oil and Gas sector)
Hi I am planning to appear for GMAT on 23rd July and would like to just register for Quant classes (preferably crash course). Please let me know of any such suitable options. Thanks in Advance.
Please Help !!
Which sentence is correct?
1.The band U2 WAS just one of many new groups on the rock music scene in the early 1980's, but less than ten years later, U2 HAD fully ECLIPSED its early rivals in the pantheon of popular music. '
2.The band U2 WAS just one of many new groups on the rock music scene in the early 1980's, but less than ten years later, U2 fully ECLIPSED its early rivals in the pantheon of popular music.
I went with 2 that is wrong .My concept says HAD has a earlier effect in any sentence . The sequence should be HAD->WAS->simple past . So the sentence says "ten years later " and the sentences starts with "WAS " so should not it take a simple past , as it happened 10 years later.Kindly give some more examples like this.
Hi Everyone, we have a whatsapp and Facebook group for spot on resolution to your queries. Please inbox me your whatsapp number if you wish to join the group. We already have 80+ converters in that group, hope to see you there ~ Monk
I am from computer science background and now working with one of top IT majors in US (On a L1B Visa). I am planning to do my masters but am very confused on which is the one suited for me. I don't have much of savings up till now. I have practically 5 more years on my side in case i want to stay in USA
1. Should i do it along with my job (Weekend) Since i work in Seattle, the only good option i have is university of washington (Fosters).
2. Should i work for 3 more years, save some money and leave my job and do a full time? (Bit worried in this case mainly due to the high expense involved)
3. Should I work for 3 more years here and then fly back and do it in any of the IIMs or ISB in india?
Is there any application left for executive mba in india ?????
hi I am from India,in which bank should i open my account, that is present in the Dubai campus.
Hi Deepti I have got an admit for Jan 2016. Are you joining the program?
A certain city with population of 132,000 is to be divided into 11 voting districts, and no district is to have population that is more than 10 percent greater than the population of any other district. What is the minimum possible population that the least population district could have?
My GMAT is coming up on 28th and I'm a bit confused.
I've completed the OG (80-85% accuracy on the questions) and all the guides by Manhattan GMAT (Including the advanced Quant guide. 85% accuracy on the 15 workout sets included in them).
Today I took the first GMAT Prep test and scored just a 620! :'(
Any suggestions on how I can increase these scores?
I'm interested in knowing more about the GMBA program. To tell you a little about myself, I am a working professional with close to 4 years of work experience in Market Research & Consulting space. As I'm interested in applying for the September 2015 batch (I'll be writing SPJAT in July 2015), I'd appreciate if a few queries are answered. I've enlisted the queries below:
1) I am a management graduate (Bachelors in Business Administration) from University of Pune, with a degree of 56.25% (10th-73% and 12th-70%). Considering it is a little on the lower side, how does it impact my profile.
2) Is it possible to apply for the course with a provisional graduation degree certificate? If not, is there any other way that I can apply, as I will only be able to get the certificate in 2016.
3) On going through the website, I learned that the fees/monies have to be deposited before 31st July 2015. As I'll be writing SPJAT only in July 2015, will interest be levied on the fees paid by the students appearing for the test in July 2015?
4) Are there any student interactive sessions to look forward to before the September 2015 batch commences?
5) How long does it take for the administration to let students know about their scores, after they have appeared for the test?
6) Will the December 2015 batch also follow the same order, Singapore-Sydney-Dubai?
7) Are SOPs or any other form of essays a prerequisite for applying? 8) Lastly, I'd really appreciate if the administration could throw some light on the overall average expense incurred by a student in a 1 year term (flights, meals, miscellaneous expenses etc).
I am really rooting for getting admitted in the September 2015 batch. Your help will be highly valued. Thanks!
pls reply...is thr any1 active frm alliance..wats its roi?
Finding of a survey of Systems magazine subscribers: Thirty percent of all merchandise orders placed by subscribers in response to advertisements in the magazine last year were placed by subscribers under age thirty-five.
Finding of a survey of advertisers in Systems magazine: Most of the merchandise orders placed in response to advertisements in Systems last year were placed by people under age thirty-five.
For both of the findings to be accurate, which of the following must be true?
Is everyone here preparing for GMAT? I was unable to find a group/forum/page where People doing GRE targeting NUS. Anyone can help out with us? Would like to clear some queries.
tell me wat are the requirments for doing mba over there..
whats ur gmat score
profile .. experience ..tell me please
i got 52 percentile only in CAT....how about final selection in myra pgpx