I am from computer science background and now working with one of top IT majors in US (On a L1B Visa). I am planning to do my masters but am very confused on which is the one suited for me. I don't have much of savings up till now. I have practically 5 more years on my side in case i want to stay in USA
1. Should i do it along with my job (Weekend) Since i work in Seattle, the only good option i have is university of washington (Fosters).
2. Should i work for 3 more years, save some money and leave my job and do a full time? (Bit worried in this case mainly due to the high expense involved)
3. Should I work for 3 more years here and then fly back and do it in any of the IIMs or ISB in india?
Does anyone here has any idea about "the absolute Final results" ntu mba??
Is there any %age criteria for appearing in GMAT since I have 62 in my graduation ?
want to start preparation for GMAT, aiming 720+, Suggest books?
#Read that OG dosent have 700+ level questions
Finding of a survey of Systems magazine subscribers: Thirty percent of all merchandise orders placed by subscribers in response to advertisements in the magazine last year were placed by subscribers under age thirty-five.
Finding of a survey of advertisers in Systems magazine: Most of the merchandise orders placed in response to advertisements in Systems last year were placed by people under age thirty-five.
For both of the findings to be accurate, which of the following must be true?
In 1975, Sippy produced a film that became the biggest blockbuster that Indian Cinema had ever seen.
In 1975, Sippy produced a film that WOULD become the biggest blockbuster that Indian Cinema had ever seen. In this the second sentence is correct .Could someone please tell me how .Thanks in advance
Anyone applying for MIM courses using CAT scores??
@SMU_Singapore Could you please evaluate my profile.
Class X: 84.65
Class XII: 79.25%
UG: B.Tech in Biomedical Engg from Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Kolkata, CGPA 8.11/10.
Work Ex - 2.5 years in TCS working as System Engineer
I am planning to write my GMAT in next 4-5 months and looking for admission into 2016 MBA programme.
Could you help me with the dates of application deadlines and other timelines so that i adhere to that timeline and move forward. Also, what kind of score should I be looking at?
I need some carrier advice .
I did my BTECH from not so reputed college. I also did MTECH form WBUT ECE(VLSI) (did not get job in core company) . I passed out this year , but I got job in bank (IDBI-PO) , but I am not very much satisfied with the bank job . I have to join the bank temporarily to support my family . I am not getting electronics jobs . I am worried if i join the bank can I ever change to engineering jobs . I can not decide what to do next . Should i prepare for cat ? of should i prepare for Engineering psu engineering job ?
Is nybody having some online books for gmat..or cud u pls guide wd the books dat i shud purchase...thanks
is there any facility of ac rooms in hostel? and accomodation will be provided as seperate individual rooms or sharing basis ?
Hi Guys, Planning to give GMAT in Nov. I'm looking for Group study please let me know if anyone is interested.
Hi I am planning to appear for GMAT on 23rd July and would like to just register for Quant classes (preferably crash course). Please let me know of any such suitable options. Thanks in Advance.
Hi Everyone, we have a whatsapp and Facebook group for spot on resolution to your queries. Please inbox me your whatsapp number if you wish to join the group. We already have 80+ converters in that group, hope to see you there ~ Monk
hi I am from India,in which bank should i open my account, that is present in the Dubai campus.
Hi Deepti I have got an admit for Jan 2016. Are you joining the program?
A certain city with population of 132,000 is to be divided into 11 voting districts, and no district is to have population that is more than 10 percent greater than the population of any other district. What is the minimum possible population that the least population district could have?
I'm interested in knowing more about the GMBA program. To tell you a little about myself, I am a working professional with close to 4 years of work experience in Market Research & Consulting space. As I'm interested in applying for the September 2015 batch (I'll be writing SPJAT in July 2015), I'd appreciate if a few queries are answered. I've enlisted the queries below:
1) I am a management graduate (Bachelors in Business Administration) from University of Pune, with a degree of 56.25% (10th-73% and 12th-70%). Considering it is a little on the lower side, how does it impact my profile.
2) Is it possible to apply for the course with a provisional graduation degree certificate? If not, is there any other way that I can apply, as I will only be able to get the certificate in 2016.
3) On going through the website, I learned that the fees/monies have to be deposited before 31st July 2015. As I'll be writing SPJAT only in July 2015, will interest be levied on the fees paid by the students appearing for the test in July 2015?
4) Are there any student interactive sessions to look forward to before the September 2015 batch commences?
5) How long does it take for the administration to let students know about their scores, after they have appeared for the test?
6) Will the December 2015 batch also follow the same order, Singapore-Sydney-Dubai?
7) Are SOPs or any other form of essays a prerequisite for applying? 8) Lastly, I'd really appreciate if the administration could throw some light on the overall average expense incurred by a student in a 1 year term (flights, meals, miscellaneous expenses etc).
I am really rooting for getting admitted in the September 2015 batch. Your help will be highly valued. Thanks!
pls reply...is thr any1 active frm alliance..wats its roi?