XISS: post your queries here

Hi, I am Subodh from Ranchi. If you have any question regarding XISS - you can post it here. NOTE: I am not a student or faculty of XISS and in any way my answers should not be treated as official answer. This year XISS is through XAT...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 27 of 163   

what things should i keep in handy while applying online ??? and howz the placement scenario going on ??

IMT HYDERABAD batch 2013-2015 

hii guys,
my acads
10th-84
12-73
grad( physics hons) -74

XAT- 58%

i am interested in XISS(PM
do i stand any chance to get a calll.. n if called to clear GD pi on the basis of these scores?

Hi,

If applying online, any hard copies of documents to be sent to XISS office?

seniors plz help..
cant i apply thru both XAT n CMAT score to increase my chances..i hv got 71.21 in XAT and already given CMAT..
bt wen i signed up for applying form i found that v need to click on any one exam..
nw wat can b done?..
i hvnt even got my CMAT result..then how to choose one between two exams??..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHdYdDR5SmJsY3o4SjUxdS01TGVaVlE6MQ
hey i have secured 64.48 percentile overall in XAT
VA-62
QA-68
DM- 52

My academics are
class 10 - 69.3%, class 12 -60.2% and btech - 7.61 (CGPA)
i have a intrest in XISS (PM)
do i stand any chance to get a call and if i get a call and perform well in GD & PI whether i wud be selected on merit of GD & PI or academics qud come handy at that time..
rply ASAP...Thank u in advance

Hi Chirag,
Your overall performance is considered and taken into account while making a final call, which include your past-academics, your performance in GD/PI, and blah blah
Polish up your answers. Even when you are faking, don't forget that the person who is taking your interview has faced similar souls earlier as well. So, fake only when you confident about your skill in that respect

All the best
  • 2 Likes  

hey i have secured 64.48 percentile overall in XAT
VA-62
QA-68
DM- 52

My academics are
class 10 - 69.3%, class 12 -60.2% and btech - 7.61 (CGPA)
i have a intrest in XISS (PM)
do i stand any chance to get a call and if i get a call and perform well in GD & PI whether i wud be selected on merit of GD & PI or academics qud come handy at that time..
rply ASAP...Thank u in advance

XAT score : 75.95 percentile.
thinking to apply for PM course. any senior can tell how the course is in comparison to HR prgms of tiss , xlri and scmhrd? what is the average package and weightage given to the xat score for selection?
And if I apply to the course will i get a call for sure at this score?
And what are the tentative dates for gd/pi ?

The syllabus for PGDPM/HR is in tune with most of the top-tier B-schools. It has been modified for good reasons in the last few years.
Placement details has been posted in the previous posts.
I do not hold a position in the admissions-cell to ensure you with certitude about your call for GD/PI but, yes, i think you will be called (READ, i think, no certainty)
As of the dates for GD/PI, i will have to check, but i guess it must be on the prospectus.

Regards

XAT score : 75.95 percentile.
thinking to apply for PM course. any senior can tell how the course is in comparison to HR prgms of tiss , xlri and scmhrd? what is the average package and weightage given to the xat score for selection?
And if I apply to the course will i get a call for sure at this score?
And what are the tentative dates for gd/pi ?

I wish to seek admission in XISS Ranchi this year, though i wanted to have a feedback from some of the students before applying for it. Kindly message me as soon as possible with your contact number.
Thank You

arnabdutta77 Says
What is meant by "Attach XAT ID proof"? I have lost my admit card and the only proof that I have with me is photocopy of XLRI confirmation page where it is written as XLRI ID :xlrixxxxxx instead of xatxxxxxx .Is this sufficient i mean the only difference is xlri & xat ,the remaining figure is same.

hi..go to xatonline.net and login wid ur xat id and password ..u can again download your admit card and score..

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

423 people follow this discussion.