XISS: post your queries here

Hi, I am Subodh from Ranchi. If you have any question regarding XISS - you can post it here. NOTE: I am not a student or faculty of XISS and in any way my answers should not be treated as official answer. This year XISS is through XAT...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 27 of 161   

When will GD/PI list wil be out...??

Hi atul,
I leave it on you to decide. I have been upright, candid & true about what i write here.
If you are still confused about something, please be blunt, in what is confusing you.
Be rest assured that at least from my side, you won't get any misleading information.

Regards

Sir, found out dat u r one of d most active seniors from XISS on this thread, thus i presume to get correct responses from u.
I too went thru d posts (800-830). I assume XISS to b one of d best colls under d Xavier tag but these posts have made me think again !!!

My XAT 2012 score: 73.5
DM: 98.6
VA: 70
QA: 22.8

Xth: 86.6
XIIth: 66.5
Btech: 74

Irrespective of all d news(gud n bad), am still very much intersted in PM only.
Do i stand a chance to convert(PM) thru gd/pi ??? (owing to low marks in quant section)
Am yet to apply to XISS.......... thus please throw some light on all d issues i have raised including d viability n correctness of d worrying posts...... please help..... please...
jithuu Says
some one plz tell me xiss started calling for g.d and P i ?

the last date of form fill up is not yet over

some one plz tell me xiss started calling for g.d and P i ?

My Educational Profile:
X - 83.2%
XII - 70.8
B.E.(Computer) - 53%

XAT -60.65

Since I have a very low score in B.E., will it be possible for me to get placed in a good company if i perform well in mgmt course?? :'(

Kalps311 Says
My Overall XAT score is 60.65 percentile. I am interested in Information Technology course. I wanted to know about the placement aspect of PGDM course in IT.

Placements are not good for PGDM-IT.
It will take a few more years to establish itself. If you have option, you can go for other colleges.

Regards

My Overall XAT score is 60.65 percentile. I am interested in Information Technology course. I wanted to know about the placement aspect of PGDM course in IT.

coolg219 Says
It doesnt have PM. You mean HRM or RM?

P.M.means personnel management.Actually it is HRM according to the application form of XISS.
arnabdutta77 Says
What did you attach as a proof of your XAT ID?? I have lost my XAT admit card.However i have a photocopy of the XLRI Confirmation page .Would this be sufficient??

Not having soft copy?
arnabdutta77 Says
XISS has very good placement record for P.M.

It doesnt have PM. You mean HRM or RM?

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

362 people follow this discussion.