XISS: post your queries here

Hi, I am Subodh from Ranchi. If you have any question regarding XISS - you can post it here. NOTE: I am not a student or faculty of XISS and in any way my answers should not be treated as official answer. This year XISS is through XAT...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 27 of 165   
do i need to apply twice if i want to apply with both my xat n cmat scores?...
and if shortlisted will i b given 2 calls or just 1?..
xat-71.21 percentile..
given cmat..
plz reply seniors..!!..
or shud i fill up form offline n mention my both test ID in just one form?...

Yes, you need to apply separately for XAT & CMAT.
In all probability, you will get a single call, but, the final decision of the same rests on the shoulders of management.

Regards

do i need to apply twice if i want to apply with both my xat n cmat scores?...
and if shortlisted will i b given 2 calls or just 1?..
xat-71.21 percentile..
given cmat..
plz reply seniors..!!..
or shud i fill up form offline n mention my both test ID in just one form?...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHdYdDR5SmJsY3o4SjUxdS01TGVaVlE6MQ

can i apply online instead of sending documents and application form at xiss ??? Also m going to apply for two programmes ...1 - human resourse which is good at xiss and 2 - finance which i need to know how is it at xiss is it really worth to apply in finance at xiss ....plz help

Hi all,
I can understand the concern of everyone posting here.
To start with, the course is AICTE approved. I mean, come on, please give me the detail of the source of your information for his such filthy input.

Regarding the problem in filling the online form and any other issue with regard to the admission cell, i can truly understand what you are going through.

Unfortunately, i can not help you provide any other contact number (Too small a man to do the same)

Yes, i can check with the admissions, whether:

1. Acknowledgement is sent to the aspirants applying online.
  2. The aspirants are supposed to send anything else to the institute, etc

I would revert with the information on Tuesday (Have a meeting with the passport officials tomorrow). However, would try my best to gather the information tomorrow, if possible.

Regards

Thanx a lot.... n please also try to address the issue of CGPA conversion into percentage irrespective of the scale of conversion and total marks there in...... as am pretty sure here we dont follow the total marks to be even near to 1000....

Hi all,
I can understand the concern of everyone posting here.
To start with, the course is AICTE approved. I mean, come on, please give me the detail of the source of your information for his such filthy input.

Regarding the problem in filling the online form and any other issue with regard to the admission cell, i can truly understand what you are going through.

Unfortunately, i can not help you provide any other contact number (Too small a man to do the same)

Yes, i can check with the admissions, whether:

1. Acknowledgement is sent to the aspirants applying online.
  2. The aspirants are supposed to send anything else to the institute, etc

I would revert with the information on Tuesday (Have a meeting with the passport officials tomorrow). However, would try my best to gather the information tomorrow, if possible.

Regards
  • 2 Likes  
hello everyone...
me too an aspirant... I filled up the form on 28th of December but landed with mere 60%ile marks in XAT. I talked to one of the senior of the college and he told me not to dream about the college with that 60%ile marks (I filled up only for PM). Now, again I have filled up for the same with my CMAT score and again for PM. I sent the form one week ago.
just need to know that did the college forwarded you guys with some brochures or acknowledgement? I filled up the form twice but I didn't received any acknowledgement from there side.
actually I am getting scared of the situation. can any one tell me that do the college send any acknowledgement or not? bit confused what to do...

please help

man this is exactly what my situation is like, i mean we two frnds sent our the application on the same date, yet she got the reciept, and i didnt this really if freaking me out

SOS , somebody helpp
yeahhh buddy yeaahh buddy

hello everyone...
me too an aspirant... I filled up the form on 28th of December but landed with mere 60%ile marks in XAT. I talked to one of the senior of the college and he told me not to dream about the college with that 60%ile marks (I filled up only for PM). Now, again I have filled up for the same with my CMAT score and again for PM. I sent the form one week ago.
just need to know that did the college forwarded you guys with some brochures or acknowledgement? I filled up the form twice but I didn't received any acknowledgement from there side.
actually I am getting scared of the situation. can any one tell me that do the college send any acknowledgement or not? bit confused what to do...

please help

I heard that the courses offered are not AICTE approved. Is it so? And if it is so how does it affect one's career objectives???

Greetings of the dayPUGS
i sent application via speed post to xiss few weeks ago
one of my friend sent it that exact day aswell

bt she ended up receiving the receipt , bt i didnt , even though we live close by , and sent it on the same day , should i chk it up with the admission dept , what shud i do ? i am confused and stressed out because of this as i was really looking forward to xiss and its admission process

Kindly counsel me regarding this
cheers

yeahhh buddy yeaahh buddy
Thanx on ur endeavor, but i really wanted to talk to someone from the admission's office as i intend to apply online owing to the glitches like postal delay etc.... Can u provide some other relevant contact no.s other than those mentioned on the website???
And also can u tell me about the necessary documents required to be attached along with the form ???

Hi dude,
If your GPA is in a scale of 1 to 10 then do this..6.7 becomes 67 percent. You have to take the total marks to be 1000 and then the marks attained will become 670 in this case. Its the Standard procedure for conversion in most of the institutes...I am not saying you should do it..But this is what I am going to do.:clap:

Now help me with a query ..will some one please...do we need to send anything to XISS admissions office if we are applying online..

Regards

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

507 people follow this discussion.