XIMB Shortlist Out

Check your results here XIMB Online Puys please share ur profile(those who have got call):clap: And lets start discussing for GD - PI
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 6   

These are the official XIMB threads... Plz carry on your discussions there.... I request the seniors not to take queries in any other thread...

PGDM BM
PGDM RM
PGDM HRM

• 5 Likes  

Congratulations to all call getters.

First of all, the whole of college is busy with a 3 day event which ends tonight, that is why there has been delay in replying. You can expect much quicker replies from tomorrow.

Secondly all of you will be assigned a mentor soon, as part of mentorship program, where you can ask your problems.

Thirdly, GD/PI will be conducted in end of Feb and March in various cities, preference of which you have given in your form.

There is no different procedure for those who have been selected through CAT or XAT.

• 3 Likes  

X - 84.00%
XII - 78.67%
BE(MU) - 63.36%
CAT OA- 96
VALR - 95.43
QADI - 93.04
Work exp as of now - 24 months in TechMahindra
The cutoff mentioned for XIMB PGDM for CAT score is

CAT OA - 94
VALR - 95
QADI - 90
Could you please tell me why i didnt get a call for XIMB PGDM course. :shock:

Got call through XAT

OA 99.52,
QA 99.xx
DM 61.xx
EL 92.xx

10th- 89.6
12th- 72.4
B.Tech- 64.11

Practically a fresher..

Thank God I got the call, despite the DM score..

seniors .. help :-

1) where are the interviews going to be scheduled ? at their college ? though i think we had to choose our interview cities while filling the online application. ( just wanted a confirmation )
2) when can we expect the first round of gd/pi to start ?
3) when they ask about our work ex. , what is it that they exactly seek ? ( vague, i know )
4) is there any weightage given to our acads (10th, 12th, grad) for the final selection now. if not, what are the parameters and their respective weightage ( cat/xat score, gd, pi, essay,etc. ) ?

to all my fellow call getters .. how are u all preparing ? like brushing up grad books , revising some maths , reading current affairs , etc or what ? .. share share :)
and, why is this thread so dead ?

ximb (2012-2014)

Hi krish31
Kindly disclose the weigtage given to CAT/XAT score, GD and PI for the final convert.

@Attilio Gatti and James4cat

All candidates called for GD-PI round have equal chance of making it to XIMB. It doesn't matter whether you are through CAT or XAT. The only thing that matters now is ur performance in GD-PI round.

Anyways, will just confirm from the admissions office.
ATB!!!

• 1 Like  

ha sabse zada shayad yahi se hai

@PirateLuffy
No!!!! We have many freshers in our batch (22% of students with less than 1 year work ex. and many of them are freshers) !!!

so be optimistic and give your best shot!!!!ATB

hmmm still very few freshers :shock: thanx for the info feeling better now :clap:

I have got 98.33 %ile in XAT..
98 VA
90 QA
86 DM

Xth-83%
XIIth- 76%

14 months experience in IT..

Not received a call!!!!

While the cutoffs are lower..
Any help??????

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

114 people follow this discussion.