XIMB PGDM-HRM GDPI Shortlist 2012- 2014

XIMB GDPI shortlist for PGDM HRM batch 2012-1014 has been declared. It can be accessed here GDPI Shortlist 2012-2014. Cut Offs *CAT * QA VALR Total 80 85 87 *XAT* QA EL DM Total 50 55 50 87 This is the offic...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 1 of 10   

i have WL 111 for PGDM course?

What number was the last waitlisted candidate to covert? Seniors reply plz.

FMS Delhi, Batch of 2014. CAT 2011 : 99.82 XAT 2012: 97.49 Calls : FMS, XLRI, All IIM's except K

WL-133.
Applied only to HRM

VIT,Vellore 2010 || IRMA-2014
Admissions open at Goa Institute of Managemnet

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

Programme: PGDM-HRM Waiting list No: 87
is there any chance for conversion?

Siddhartha Chakraborty |PGDM HRM 2012-14 |XIMB |Shadow Member |Illuminatix | Media and PR Cell, XIMB

results are out

XIMB Online

• 3 Likes  
RogerUnderwrite Says
Guys, noone worried about the results It is April now.!

well...it'a april..and it's quite warm now!! ximb better shower some relief...
Gen 69.6 BOI, Again :P DElhi

Guys, noone worried about the results It is April now.!

shanks23 Says
results will be out by end of march.....had called up admissions couple of days bck

Well now it is end of march. I hope it comes out soon.
when will the results be out??
are all interviews over??

results will be out by end of march.....had called up admissions couple of days bck

when will the results be out??
are all interviews over??

o dear god! for the nth time, ill be clarifying that i requested name of companies that came for HR in any year since XIMB came up as separate reports rnt avaiable
.:biggrin:

I am no senior, just an aspirant like you. Allow me to put down few points to ease out your anxiety.
First, XIMB is known for Systems & HR. Since last few years Finance is also starting to take lead.
Second, XIMB and XLRI being sister concerns there are a high probability of sharing faculty and resources. You must be aware PM&IR; is one of the best in Asia. This seems an extrapolation yet logical one.
Third, XIMB is not going to allow HR specialization any more to BM students. That means professors remaining same the focus will shift to specific area from year one. So, it is win-win for recruiters and students of HRM.
Fourth, XIMB is here even before I was born. That means it has a very wide alumni network. Which implies a greater opportunity. The business houses coming previuosly will still continue. It must be their feedback which must have instigated thought of running a new HRM course.
My considerations are worth noting from an outsiders view. Seniors will help you get a inside peek.
Please Don't worry too much. Once converted, you will have plenty of time to decide.

Sorry I could not answer your questions directly as I did not have direct knowledge of what you asked.
Respectfully Yours - Pankaj Parasar | PGDM 2012-14 | T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal
workaholic198 Says
Ewwreka am also an XIMB HR applicant...Do understnad no senior will disclose the placement report unless its officially declared.

abhilash_it Says
Yes you are right, we wont disclose any placement related info unless college gives us permission to do so.

o dear god! for the nth time, ill be clarifying that i requested name of companies that came for HR in any year since XIMB came up as separate reports rnt avaiable

Pheww,,thanx anyways for tolerating my repeated queries :lookround:, ill be knocking some1 else's door for 2011 or earlier batches as I know it is permissible to discuss earlier year's placements in detail.:biggrin:
workaholic198 Says
Ewwreka am also an XIMB HR applicant...Do understnad no senior will disclose the placement report unless its officially declared and XIMB does not release summer placement data. Seniors can just give u response loke many PSUs visit and they r good etc. but they cant disclose the name. We must get the info by our own. else lets wait for the reslt and then ask these things.

Yes you are right, we wont disclose any placement related info unless college gives us permission to do so. The placement report 2012 has been already released. Detailed sector wise report will be uploaded in the website in a week or so.

vshreshth Says
hi abhilash..no of seats fr hrm is 60..ryt??

Yes.
Ewwreka Says
thanx for the reply, but do name d PSUs..of course not from ur summers but 2012 batch's final placemnts or 2011 batches, that is not confidential. I cudnt get info about hr placemnt from the website as earlier hr n pgdm gen were combined. Im sure u guys must b hving d info from alumni/seniors..help us make n informed decision:lookround:

Ewwreka am also an XIMB HR applicant...Do understnad no senior will disclose the placement report unless its officially declared and XIMB does not release summer placement data. Seniors can just give u response loke many PSUs visit and they r good etc. but they cant disclose the name. We must get the info by our own. else lets wait for the reslt and then ask these things.
Yes few PSU's came for both summers(HR) and finals. Org names wont be revealed. But they are one of the Big ones in their own sectors.

Though GD/PIs are still going,as per the information from Admin, they ll declare the results by april 1st week.

hi abhilash..no of seats fr hrm is 60..ryt??
abhilash_it Says
Yes few PSU's came for both summers(HR) and finals. Org names wont be revealed. But they are one of the Big ones in their own sectors.

thanx for the reply, but do name d PSUs..of course not from ur summers but 2012 batch's final placemnts or 2011 batches, that is not confidential. I cudnt get info about hr placemnt from the website as earlier hr n pgdm gen were combined. Im sure u guys must b hving d info from alumni/seniors..help us make n informed decision:lookround:

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

61 people follow this discussion.