XIMB PGDM GDPI Shortlist 2012- 2014

XIMB GDPI shortlist for PGDM batch 2012-1014 has been declared. It can be accessed here GDPI Shortlist 2012-2014. *Cut Offs* *CAT* QAVALR Total All India 90 95 94 Orissa 80 84 84 *XAT* QA EL DM Total All India 60 70 60 94...
Follow this discussion to get notified of latest updates.
Page 2 of 23   

hi seniors n fellow puys,

i m waitlisted 162 for hrm what r my chances....if anybody can throw some light on last years trend that will be really helpful !

Tough ain't Enough !

I am in PGDM - Congrats to all converts ...

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going !!
Admissions open at Goa Institute of Management

Studying at GIM will change you; transforming you into a competent leader. A learning experience based on Ethics, Diversity, Innovation, Research and Social Sensitivity, specifically designed to launch you into a rewarding and successful career.

Apply Now.

Learn more about us.

Start Downloading

I am rejected...:-(

Am In..
PGDM
Joining...

Converted

ximb final results out

XIMB Online

• 1 Like  
admerickle Says
Is there any such criterion? Does this mean that a fresher can't even look for lateral placements?

Lateral means ppl with work ex
Hi Seniors.....i have a doubt which i think will resonate with several work ex junta also....
What is the minimum Work Ex required to be able to be eligible for Lateral Placements...for BM batch.....what is the trend of the past few batches

I wish to make sure that i have sufficient number of months under my belt b4 quitting my current job....thanks

Is there any such criterion? Does this mean that a fresher can't even look for lateral placements?

Hi Anshuman

It is mentioned on the XIMB aspirants FB group that the results will be out by 15th april..Is this a true message being declared by ADMISSIONS dept?

Please let us know..

Regards

• 1 Like  

Hi Seniors.....i have a doubt which i think will resonate with several work ex junta also....
What is the minimum Work Ex required to be able to be eligible for Lateral Placements...for BM batch.....what is the trend of the past few batches

I wish to make sure that i have sufficient number of months under my belt b4 quitting my current job....thanks

• 1 Like  
Don't Stop, Don't Quit. You can do it. Keep Moving Forward !

Seniors at XIMB - Is the IPRS placement report for XIMB made available somewhere ? I was pleasantly surprised to see XIMB's name there on the site, but didn't find the report along with SP Jain and IIMA. Is the report not compiled ? Is it somewhere else ? Are placements in process ? Have I asked too many questions ? :biggrin:

The details about linkages with external universities were also limited. I've checked the admission brochure, websites but couldn't find information on the number of people from XIMB that choose to pursue them. Is there somewhere else I should look ? More questions !

Appreciate any inputs/pointers/remarks/additional questions for me !!

• 1 Like  
Rank 16 to 456 : 440 V jhatka :P  

This is just up on FB page:

Dear Aspirants,
It has been brought to our notice that some of the GD-PI applicants to XMB have received e-mails from Credila congratulation them for being selected by XIMB and offering them education loan facilities.
We would like to clarify that the admissions results for XIMB haven't been declared yet and the question of Credila getting the list does not arise. The admin have been informed about this issue and the necessary action will be taken by them.

Any lucky ones who got this mail??

• 1 Like  

This is just up on FB page:

Dear Aspirants,
It has been brought to our notice that some of the GD-PI applicants to XMB have received e-mails from Credila congratulation them for being selected by XIMB and offering them education loan facilities.
We would like to clarify that the admissions results for XIMB haven't been declared yet and the question of Credila getting the list does not arise. The admin have been informed about this issue and the necessary action will be taken by them.

Any lucky ones who got this mail??

Hi Anshuman,
What is the time gap after the results are out, within which we have to confirm our admission ? I mean if the results are out by 6 April, then by which date does the selected candidate inform the institute, confirming his admission ? I am asking this, as I will be out of India during 17 to 26 april,2012. Please let me know about the procedure to be followed. Thanks in advance.

kemukher Says
Admissn dept now says results in 1st week of april as mentioned in the brochure...Called a few days back it was last week of march....

Hi Anshuman,

Now that you are online..is there any shift in dates of results.

Many colleges have declared their results,is there an early possibility here?

TIA

The results should be out in the first Week of April. I am sure the admin is trying its best to get the results out as early as possible.

Still, you can also check the status from the admissions office during office hours at the following contact number: 0674-3983806.

Just a little more patience puys. I am sure the wait will be worth it. All the best. :cheers:
  • 5 Likes  

Follow This Discussion

When you follow a discussion, you receive notifications about new posts and comments. You can unfollow a discussion anytime, or turn off notifications for it.

123 people follow this discussion.